Oxymoronic
Tuesday, January 3, 2012 @ 4:26 PM | 0 notes

As the title suggests, I feel oxymoronic. Especially about today. First off, I don't really like my class but our for teacher's really nice and let us pick our seats:) So Caroline asked me to sit with her and now I have an awesome table mate (: We did A Math today which I personally found pretty fine. Which is good. Thoughts on the new principal? Well, she's funny. Albeit a bit loud but I quite like her (: Why I'm feeling oxymoronic is because 1) I don't have mt classes with nadya and 2) there's this certain friend who means the world to me and I'd say we're close. And she's been not replying my super long texts to her.  I said was I missed her and can't wait to see her and all that shizz so I don't think I did anything wrong there. Everything was perfectly fine last year. And today I was just a wee bit heartbroken when she didn't seem half as excited as I was when I saw her. I kind of called her name a few times but she didn't hear so I went up to her and all that and we exchanged a hug but she didn't make any eye contact or show any interest to talk so I had to scurry off. It's sad. I wonder why. Dear, if you're reading this I'm sorry I posted about it here.I'm a bit confused that is all and I hope I haven't done anything wrong. If I did hurt you in any manner, please forgive me xxx

Anyway here's an anecdote of my weekend:
(p.s I'm a bit lazy with photoshop these days so the photos are a bit dull)
Nandos!(Sunday)
I feel so happy when I eat at nandos since Niall and Zayn loves it so much!Plus, the food really is good.

 1D POSTER BABES
I went through the trouble to pay 3 bucks for a magazine I didn't want haha. Tore the poster out and threw the mag in the trash.I hope no one fancies FT Island ( They graced the front page) too much, I'm sorry if you do. I just didn't have anything to do with the magazine haha. Like what would I do, create a collage?:p
 BACK TO SCHOOL NOTEBOOKS
My zebra unicon notebook was for last year, so bring on the new (and pretty) notebooks for 2012!
Besides slight setbacks, I'm hoping for a good year. I am starting to feel good vibes for 2012. Hope my hunch is right. I am planning to be more organised and hardworking. So far I've had no trouble keeping off the computer:)
Ciao Bella!x  Hope you had a good new year + first day!(:

P.s Harry's new year tweet was the cutest thing ever haha.

 Harry Styles 
Also, make 2012 the year that you were nice..because people don't like not nice people...so be nice..all the time!! Happy New Year!! :D