Where do I begin...
Wednesday, December 7, 2011 @ 1:52 AM
| 0 notes
Hi guys I'm finally back :)
Well, I was back on Sunday but since then I was too lazy to blog.
Basically KL was just um, KL. Nothing much but the usual. The only thing that's not the same is the place we stayed. I think Swiss Gardens Residence is a pretty great place to stay. There's a friggin staircase to the shower in the fancy bathroom lol. And three windows in the bathroom (?) Unless you intend to be an exhibitionist, you'll have to pull down the blinds. The place is real neat, with full air conditioning which includes the living room and kitchen so I came back with dry skin ._. Hmm. There's free wifi and all that blahblahblah but the best part is the infinity pool. I shall come clean and say that I've never been to an infinity pool before (deprived child) so I was pretty excited at the prospect of having a dip every morning:) And the gym is like a glass box that overlooks the pool. Real nice. Anyway, the only downside to the whole place is the food. We get free breakfast and I'd settle for my nutella sandwiches anytime, really. The buffet spread is the highest level of meh. They can't cook spaghetti to save their lives and all that there is is just the usual stuff you find at an American breakfast. Three types of eggs (?), cold waffles , cold pancakes with honey. ( where's le maple syrup?) and some other stuff I didn't bother trying. For three mornings I survived on cold pasta for breakfast. Hard pasta. The last two days, they finally started cooking sausages and bacon. Besides the lousy cooking, the whole place is perfect. The bedroom I shared with my sister is lovely. The master bedroom is lovely. All the rooms are lovely. They overlook the city which looks quite pretty at night. This place is ths shizz, I mean even the carpark is on the 2nd and 3rd floors! It makes parking in basements seem low class. Haha. I loved the fact that we once parked in a lot called 1D. My sister and I cracked up endlessly.
Speaking of 1D, I've got my whole family hooked on the album. It's all that ever plays in the car. So proud okay. My dad has 1D in his phone and laptop zomg. I have succeeded. Oh some of you have asked me how I got the album 3 months ahead of release. Well, you can call it CD-store stalking. You fish information, you locate your target, be prepared to pay more since its UK-imported and you leave the house in a jiffy. And you preorder so that your stakes are higher. Ok lol I shall spill ok. Just that, I don't think there's anymore stock atm in Singapore so you'll have to wait til February which I apparently couldn't have done. February's the official release. So you play the waiting game:)
Anyway, first of all I was stalking HMV's facebook page. And they said a little something about bringing a limited amount of the album in stores. So I made a run for it. To preorder. So happened that the cds came a day earlier so I bought it straight away. I was trembling, that was how bad my nerves were. I thought I'd go home disappointed. 40 people liked the post, I was like, heck, I hope HMV has enough CDs. I don't think there were 40 cds, probably about 20-30 (?) So basically the 4o people made me scared for nothing. So that's how a kiasu fangirl got the cd's earlier. I would have bought straight from amazon which wouldv'e cost me 60 bucks but you know how parents are like towards online shopping right. Especially when money-conning prevails in the internet world.
I shall wrap this post up. Back to KL. We did what Singaporeans would do. EAT. We had Carls Jr, Tony Ramos, some really good Pizza place and then this really good Japanese place. Good for tummy. At night, my mom would whip up a mean mac n cheese or risotto or pesto pasta or arabiatta zucchini pasta. That was really good.
Ok now, hope everyone else enjoyed their trips! I'm glad that most of you are back, that leaves Maryam who has one more night in Spain, I think. Charmaine touched down yesterday whoopwhoop. Hmmm yeah ok and the most exciting thing that happened this week was me getting a new phone. Last minute decided against the htc cos its biggish so I opted for lg optimus chic instead cos its cute-ish. that's it for now. I think I'll do a review on the 1D album in my next post. As for now,

p.s I think Olly Murs is fit, most people disagree but I think he's fit. Not in the way Harry and Louis and Nialler and Liam and Zayn are, Olly is like unique kind of fit. He's like good looking but not insanely good-looking but good looking enough. Let's just say I really love his voice. okbye.
Where do I begin...
Wednesday, December 7, 2011 @ 1:52 AM
| 0 notes
Hi guys I'm finally back :)
Well, I was back on Sunday but since then I was too lazy to blog.
Basically KL was just um, KL. Nothing much but the usual. The only thing that's not the same is the place we stayed. I think Swiss Gardens Residence is a pretty great place to stay. There's a friggin staircase to the shower in the fancy bathroom lol. And three windows in the bathroom (?) Unless you intend to be an exhibitionist, you'll have to pull down the blinds. The place is real neat, with full air conditioning which includes the living room and kitchen so I came back with dry skin ._. Hmm. There's free wifi and all that blahblahblah but the best part is the infinity pool. I shall come clean and say that I've never been to an infinity pool before (deprived child) so I was pretty excited at the prospect of having a dip every morning:) And the gym is like a glass box that overlooks the pool. Real nice. Anyway, the only downside to the whole place is the food. We get free breakfast and I'd settle for my nutella sandwiches anytime, really. The buffet spread is the highest level of meh. They can't cook spaghetti to save their lives and all that there is is just the usual stuff you find at an American breakfast. Three types of eggs (?), cold waffles , cold pancakes with honey. ( where's le maple syrup?) and some other stuff I didn't bother trying. For three mornings I survived on cold pasta for breakfast. Hard pasta. The last two days, they finally started cooking sausages and bacon. Besides the lousy cooking, the whole place is perfect. The bedroom I shared with my sister is lovely. The master bedroom is lovely. All the rooms are lovely. They overlook the city which looks quite pretty at night. This place is ths shizz, I mean even the carpark is on the 2nd and 3rd floors! It makes parking in basements seem low class. Haha. I loved the fact that we once parked in a lot called 1D. My sister and I cracked up endlessly.
Speaking of 1D, I've got my whole family hooked on the album. It's all that ever plays in the car. So proud okay. My dad has 1D in his phone and laptop zomg. I have succeeded. Oh some of you have asked me how I got the album 3 months ahead of release. Well, you can call it CD-store stalking. You fish information, you locate your target, be prepared to pay more since its UK-imported and you leave the house in a jiffy. And you preorder so that your stakes are higher. Ok lol I shall spill ok. Just that, I don't think there's anymore stock atm in Singapore so you'll have to wait til February which I apparently couldn't have done. February's the official release. So you play the waiting game:)
Anyway, first of all I was stalking HMV's facebook page. And they said a little something about bringing a limited amount of the album in stores. So I made a run for it. To preorder. So happened that the cds came a day earlier so I bought it straight away. I was trembling, that was how bad my nerves were. I thought I'd go home disappointed. 40 people liked the post, I was like, heck, I hope HMV has enough CDs. I don't think there were 40 cds, probably about 20-30 (?) So basically the 4o people made me scared for nothing. So that's how a kiasu fangirl got the cd's earlier. I would have bought straight from amazon which wouldv'e cost me 60 bucks but you know how parents are like towards online shopping right. Especially when money-conning prevails in the internet world.
I shall wrap this post up. Back to KL. We did what Singaporeans would do. EAT. We had Carls Jr, Tony Ramos, some really good Pizza place and then this really good Japanese place. Good for tummy. At night, my mom would whip up a mean mac n cheese or risotto or pesto pasta or arabiatta zucchini pasta. That was really good.
Ok now, hope everyone else enjoyed their trips! I'm glad that most of you are back, that leaves Maryam who has one more night in Spain, I think. Charmaine touched down yesterday whoopwhoop. Hmmm yeah ok and the most exciting thing that happened this week was me getting a new phone. Last minute decided against the htc cos its biggish so I opted for lg optimus chic instead cos its cute-ish. that's it for now. I think I'll do a review on the 1D album in my next post. As for now,

p.s I think Olly Murs is fit, most people disagree but I think he's fit. Not in the way Harry and Louis and Nialler and Liam and Zayn are, Olly is like unique kind of fit. He's like good looking but not insanely good-looking but good looking enough. Let's just say I really love his voice. okbye.