Your words cut like knives
Wednesday, December 21, 2011 @ 4:09 AM | 0 notes


I shall go back to the old, artsy habit of posting pretty pictures I ripped off tumblr.Enjoy.
Time check:4am. Ah well. How's everyone? (:
Today, my good ol friend came over to bake brownies. We watched Harry Potter Part 2 and trolled around. Then it was back to homework ugh. I'll post a few pictures when I feel like it. Not to keen on using photoshop now. By the way, I am kind of obsessed with Ariana Grande at the moment. Her debut single is really good!
Nothing has been happening much lately. My parents are finding it funnier to make rude jokes about my lack of working out and I have been pushing away thoughts of hitting the gym.
By the way, can I just say that I don't get the deal about the ipad2. Honestly, my family's been doing everything on the ipad. The thing is, our laptops and phones are capable of doing everything the ipad does. I'm the only sceptical gank who almost never uses that thing.
I will edit this post when I feel like it. See you kidsos in two weeks!(meh, holiday's ending)
ciao bella x