Moments
Friday, December 23, 2011 @ 2:47 AM | 0 notes


Hello love!
I'm in a good mood since I've kinda fixed my blog! No more one post per page thing again:D
Now that my blog is fixed, I have no clue on what to write about. Well today was my sister's sec one orientation. RGS has a seperate uniform for wednesdays o.o We had lunch at IMM and later at dinner, bought this bag of cheeseball snacks that tasted like cardbord. BAD SNACK VIBES.

Anyway, I went shopping recently and got well... stuff. Shoes and the likes. Wait, who cares haha. By the way, I'm supposed to upload pictures of the brownie baking session I had... but I'm too lazy to photoshop anything. Some pictures turned out dark :( Oh I can't wait for instagram for android!

Today I tried to get waves in my hair but failed :( For one thing, my hair is super straight at the wrong times. Ohwell...Anyway,I was thinking... if I had to dye my hair a cool colour, I'd go red velvet cupcake colour or lilac.

However.....I'd look utterly hideous in coloured hair. SO, I've got to face the music....#blackhairedforlife.
That's all for now.
Ciao bella x



p.s scroll onto the pictures and they tilt!Oh and if you look harder, its snowing on my blog! Hehe, I shall stop it once winter ends. No harm in creating winter on my blog even if were living in a perpetual summer (and rainfall), no? x