Bubblegum ice-cream
Tuesday, November 22, 2011 @ 8:24 PM | 0 notes


I got it. I paid more for it but i got it. I've got UP ALL NIGHT IN HARDCOPY.
I don't care about waiting for official release date in Singapore ok, I will NOT wait til February.
Pays :') i can't believe I've got them in hardcopy ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh still fangirling.
By the way, if you guys are waiting for official release, you guys are actually getting local ver. So getting uk imported album is  much better right?:-)UK guys, UK. I listened to the leaked album before this hehe, but so what, Stan said that Directioners are getting the album anyway. THE SONGS ARE A+ . Memorised the lyrics already trololol. I wanted yearbook but the store couldn't secure stock. So, Moments and Stand Upare not there:(Met up with Emira  and got the album. Fangirled like crazy when we saw it, we were getting prepared to kill someone if it's sold out. Apparently, it's limited stock so we were so nervous. HEHE EXCITING. Look at these boyfriends:

Harry Styles 
 just came and got in my bed with a cup of tea. Backstreet Boys are on 4Music... Typical Wednesday.
17 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhoneFavorite Retweet Reply
Louis Tomlinson 
 Nice tweet mate. Shame you don't even know what day it is. P.s embarrassing I'm tweeting you sat right next to you ha!

Had bubblegum ice-cream at cold rock, so yummy! Short outing but super fun. I'm going on a holiday next week. When I got back, I wasn't feeling well. Down with the flu. Scared that my outing tomorrow is in jeopardy. Nadya's in hospital after surgery,stupid doc acidentally cut her mouth.SUE THEM OMG. Miss her. So many of le homies are in another continent, miss them so much. Ah well, 'till then guys!