I think I love you better now
Tuesday, November 15, 2011 @ 5:20 PM
| 0 notes
asdfghjkswijhufrgvyut t4edbhvasdfgbjnhbgftdressoggoodwithkidssdb
Harry with kids are just....
Anyway, been listening to Lego House. Such a nice song. I had to throw a book at my sister who said it's a crap song. She has no taste lol.
DERP SHIT. I've been looking at my old posts and one thing's for sure: I was a cringey, ultra-disgusting, revolting, brainless idiot in Sec 1. Brb. Deleting old posts. So cringey I can't stand it.
Yuck yuck yuck. How did you guys put up with me man? The way I spell things, the abbreviations I used, the way I typed, the way I coloured my text ohgod someone put a gun to my head thanks.
Oh dear, there's been so much hate lately on 'fans' who don't follow all the boys on twitter. I mean, sure, it's kinda awkward to say you like a band yet you follow just say, one member? Like whatsthatallabout.Harry has about 900 000 followers but Niall has like 500 000? And for the record, Harry has more followers on his account than the One Direction account. If that's the case, these people should call themselves Harry fans instead. It's not a nice thing and all that BUT SERIOUSLY, CAN WE PLEASE HAVE LESS HATE IN THIS WORLD? It's not like we don't have enough spite on this planet. People are just finding reasons to not like somebody. It's ridiculous.Learn to love people. Even if they follow just 1/5 of One Direction. Hehe.
I'm getting worried about Harry. He was on vocal rest a few days back, he's been
coughing like an old man (click to see him cough lol)in recent videos and interviews, he said he had a sore throat AND he's getting so skinny :c worried. Heard they put him on a diet. Dear 1D management, please don't put any of them on a diet, thanks.
Today, I spent the most of the morning reading Harry Potter books. Funny that I never seem to get bored of it. I can read the whole book and feel like I have never read it. It captures my attention so much. My theory? There's too many facts in the book that I end up forgetting what happened. So in other words, I am refreshing my memory.
Speaking of which, I have become even more forgetful in recent weeks. Should I be worried? Just yesterday my mother reminded me to do something and I forgot whatever she said the next minute. What's this, chronic temporary amnesia? If there's such a thing...
Ah well. Oh,
click here and don't tell me you didn't get a scare. HAHA.
Did you know that almonds + nutella tastes like heaven?*.*
Hehe. That's all.Bye!
p.s i'm just kidding about throwing a book at my sister. Violence is no way to solve problems, even if it involves injustice towards a song you love.
p.p.s (or p.s.s ,whatever works) Shall be taking a break from blogging. Be back in um, two or three says tops. x
Labels: harry and kids are just... AWWW
I think I love you better now
Tuesday, November 15, 2011 @ 5:20 PM
| 0 notes
asdfghjkswijhufrgvyut t4edbhvasdfgbjnhbgftdressoggoodwithkidssdb
Harry with kids are just....
Anyway, been listening to Lego House. Such a nice song. I had to throw a book at my sister who said it's a crap song. She has no taste lol.
DERP SHIT. I've been looking at my old posts and one thing's for sure: I was a cringey, ultra-disgusting, revolting, brainless idiot in Sec 1. Brb. Deleting old posts. So cringey I can't stand it.
Yuck yuck yuck. How did you guys put up with me man? The way I spell things, the abbreviations I used, the way I typed, the way I coloured my text ohgod someone put a gun to my head thanks.
Oh dear, there's been so much hate lately on 'fans' who don't follow all the boys on twitter. I mean, sure, it's kinda awkward to say you like a band yet you follow just say, one member? Like whatsthatallabout.Harry has about 900 000 followers but Niall has like 500 000? And for the record, Harry has more followers on his account than the One Direction account. If that's the case, these people should call themselves Harry fans instead. It's not a nice thing and all that BUT SERIOUSLY, CAN WE PLEASE HAVE LESS HATE IN THIS WORLD? It's not like we don't have enough spite on this planet. People are just finding reasons to not like somebody. It's ridiculous.Learn to love people. Even if they follow just 1/5 of One Direction. Hehe.
I'm getting worried about Harry. He was on vocal rest a few days back, he's been
coughing like an old man (click to see him cough lol)in recent videos and interviews, he said he had a sore throat AND he's getting so skinny :c worried. Heard they put him on a diet. Dear 1D management, please don't put any of them on a diet, thanks.
Today, I spent the most of the morning reading Harry Potter books. Funny that I never seem to get bored of it. I can read the whole book and feel like I have never read it. It captures my attention so much. My theory? There's too many facts in the book that I end up forgetting what happened. So in other words, I am refreshing my memory.
Speaking of which, I have become even more forgetful in recent weeks. Should I be worried? Just yesterday my mother reminded me to do something and I forgot whatever she said the next minute. What's this, chronic temporary amnesia? If there's such a thing...
Ah well. Oh,
click here and don't tell me you didn't get a scare. HAHA.
Did you know that almonds + nutella tastes like heaven?*.*
Hehe. That's all.Bye!
p.s i'm just kidding about throwing a book at my sister. Violence is no way to solve problems, even if it involves injustice towards a song you love.
p.p.s (or p.s.s ,whatever works) Shall be taking a break from blogging. Be back in um, two or three says tops. x
Labels: harry and kids are just... AWWW