My Boring Blog
Thursday, December 15, 2011 @ 2:57 AM
| 0 notes
I know, I know...I own a terribly boring blog. I ramble on about my fetishes, muses and random thoughts like nobody's business. I tell utterly lame jokes which I find hilarious, I can write a whole essay about 1D here and all that dwibble dwabble nobody cares for. So thank you, *le bows* to whoever's been following my updates. I love you x.I promise I shall be more interesting in future...
Anyway, If you're having a bad day, this one's for you: (or if you're having a good day, here's to adding more cheer)
Just imagine Harry Styles admiring you up and down. Done imagining? Here's the part where you die because this gif portrays so much perfection it's lethal. Okay whatever, just #UNF okay, enough said.
Moving on...
"Hazza why you so yummeh?"
Here's some pictures of me my sister took... She's a bad photographer and I'm the most unphotogenic person ever so that makes us pretty much a bad team.We were derping around because sleeping is currently an impossible task.The shots are basically of me trying to sniff/swallow hazza.Or a picture of him.
Who cares. Yesterday, went to bugis street in the hope of coming back home with truckloads of cheap stuff I don't need because shopping is supposedly therapeutic(?) But it was an epic fail. I didn't like anything and went home empty handed. I only spent money on macs. Good ol' food. FOOD.Speaking of which, I really am getting fat, judging from the pictures above...
Who cares.My sister has this habit of telling me that whenever I ask her anything so I guess it's brushed off on me. Lemme tell you something... I haven't gone out to exercise in a month, just doing push ups when I feel like it.I am quite happy to say that I have since been injury free~whooooooooo! Feels great to not have your ankles/knee hurt for once. I should go now..
Byebye, love y'all~

p.s i know he's saying HI but pretend he's waving you goodbye ok.
Ciao bella xx
My Boring Blog
Thursday, December 15, 2011 @ 2:57 AM
| 0 notes
I know, I know...I own a terribly boring blog. I ramble on about my fetishes, muses and random thoughts like nobody's business. I tell utterly lame jokes which I find hilarious, I can write a whole essay about 1D here and all that dwibble dwabble nobody cares for. So thank you, *le bows* to whoever's been following my updates. I love you x.I promise I shall be more interesting in future...
Anyway, If you're having a bad day, this one's for you: (or if you're having a good day, here's to adding more cheer)
Just imagine Harry Styles admiring you up and down. Done imagining? Here's the part where you die because this gif portrays so much perfection it's lethal. Okay whatever, just #UNF okay, enough said.
Moving on...
"Hazza why you so yummeh?"
Here's some pictures of me my sister took... She's a bad photographer and I'm the most unphotogenic person ever so that makes us pretty much a bad team.We were derping around because sleeping is currently an impossible task.The shots are basically of me trying to sniff/swallow hazza.Or a picture of him.
Who cares. Yesterday, went to bugis street in the hope of coming back home with truckloads of cheap stuff I don't need because shopping is supposedly therapeutic(?) But it was an epic fail. I didn't like anything and went home empty handed. I only spent money on macs. Good ol' food. FOOD.Speaking of which, I really am getting fat, judging from the pictures above...
Who cares.My sister has this habit of telling me that whenever I ask her anything so I guess it's brushed off on me. Lemme tell you something... I haven't gone out to exercise in a month, just doing push ups when I feel like it.I am quite happy to say that I have since been injury free~whooooooooo! Feels great to not have your ankles/knee hurt for once. I should go now..
Byebye, love y'all~

p.s i know he's saying HI but pretend he's waving you goodbye ok.
Ciao bella xx