Woke up in London yesterday...
Tuesday, December 27, 2011 @ 3:46 AM | 0 notes


                       

The last thing I bought during a shopping spree. Sort of... I couldn't find a proper clutch/wallet so I figured this panda could hold all my cash,cards and my phone. It's roomy enough to throw in my earpiece and some mints lol. First up, Louis' birthday was epic. Second, to all my Christian friends, Merry Christmas. Here's a joke i find funny: 'Under the mee soto'

Not exactly a joke but funny nonetheless...

I feel very faint now #ohwhy. Anyway... I know this is super late but it's just because I have been avoiding talking about it.'It' refers to LIAM'S INTERVIEW WITH 91.3 FM.
You see, I really don't want to say nasty things about people but the truth of the matter is, it was nasty. Not Liam, he was sweet and all, agreeing to a girl's 'marriage proposal'. IT'S THE GIRLS who interviewed him. The way they talked and giggled and screamed at everything he said it's so super cringey.
Here's the situation: A lot of other directioners around the world think Singaporeans have funny accents. That's to put it nicely. Some completely trashed the girls ok, saying that they don't understand what the @#$% the girls are saying. take a look at the youtube comments. I am highly embarrassed. The interview has generated much stereotyping of Singaporeans and now everyone out there thinks were plain weird. If you're talking to Liam, please try to carry yourself well. You're representing Singapore in a way. I can't get over it even I don't understand what they're trying to say. Poor Liam somehow managed to decipher what the girls were trying to say amidst the hyperventilating and high pitched giggling. Please don't take it the wrong way. I'm not jealous at all.I just wished the girls hadn't come across as so....giggly and un-understandable.

Speaking of interviews, Harry had a radio interview with Jakarta. I don't want to listen to it because I am scared. Gosh, who knows what Liam thinks of us. Probably a bunch of aliens living on an island.

When 1D come in June and if i actually get to meet them, I will keep in mind not to make a fool out of myself. Moving on.... a few days back i followed my sister to rgs to get her stuff. The place is damn pretty, why can't cgs look like that. And btw, apparently rgs starts sec one kids with SEC THREE text books. LIKE WHATTT. I guess I can turn to my sister for help lol. Like, she's doing sec three geog, physics and chemistry... Even I can't handle sec one geog and sec two physics. Gosh. Rgs , i salute you.


ciao bella. x
(using this gif cos hazza looks retarded and he looks best when he appears retarded which in other words means supercalifragilisticexpeelidociously cute and adorable)