Baby please don't cry...
Sunday, November 27, 2011 @ 1:26 AM
| 0 notes
I cried okay, I honestly felt myself break apart when I watched him cry :'(
Holiday tomorrow!(:
Went out with my sister yesterday, I have since recovered(:
Oh and guess what,my sister got 271 for her psle lol. Byebye to having a sister in Crescent :L She's apparently headed to RGS:/
Happy for her, without a doubt.
Anyway, Up All Night has been playing in the car :D My mom's okay with the album but my dad is like ._.
meanie. Still, the fact that he allowed me to play the album is good enough hehe. Still brooding over the fact that Moments and Stand Up are in the yearbook version.
Maryam got nadya, nadyah and me bracelets from Spain:D
And Nadyah said she got me something from Down Under too :D
Haha, and so did Charmaine actually ((: You guys didn't have to bother, really! All i want is y'all to be back safe, with good memories :-) No, really, there isn't a need to get me anything.
I'm headed to boring ol' KL, so beats me what I'm getting as souvenirs. Maryam did mention bringing halal subway lololol.
Nothing much to say, I have been in a good mood lately. Not really, but a decent enough mood :)
I watched the 1D documentary and omg I cried when Harry cried okay. What's with haters? Harry wasn't shit at all and omgggg he cried:'( My heart broke to a million pieces :/ Sigh. The part where they were all at Harry's dad's bungalow in Chesire was super cute though! I loved it when Nialler, Liam and Louis were trying to wake Harry and Zayn up. ( Who were asleep on a bed together :p) Niall with his guitar trololol. and they were all making up lyrics about driving two miles to get mcdonalds for breakfast. So cute :') And when Liam just started to jump on the bed Zayn tried to kick him off :P Not to mention when they were all swimming topless :DAnd singing Gotta Be You together in the living room.. My sister and I were joking about them being the topless five. See, we had lunch at swensens and were ordering ice-cream and there's this combo on the menu (why am i saying this,you guys should already know but well...) called Topless 5 where there's five flavours blahblahblah. So hehehe we got instantly reminded of them swimming topless!:D
Oh apparently, my dad likes wmyb. Caught him humming to it thrice.speaks for something, don't it?
Won't be updating til a week. So, see you 'til then! Everyone take care of yourselves and don't fall sick!<3

x
Baby please don't cry...
Sunday, November 27, 2011 @ 1:26 AM
| 0 notes
I cried okay, I honestly felt myself break apart when I watched him cry :'(
Holiday tomorrow!(:
Went out with my sister yesterday, I have since recovered(:
Oh and guess what,my sister got 271 for her psle lol. Byebye to having a sister in Crescent :L She's apparently headed to RGS:/
Happy for her, without a doubt.
Anyway, Up All Night has been playing in the car :D My mom's okay with the album but my dad is like ._.
meanie. Still, the fact that he allowed me to play the album is good enough hehe. Still brooding over the fact that Moments and Stand Up are in the yearbook version.
Maryam got nadya, nadyah and me bracelets from Spain:D
And Nadyah said she got me something from Down Under too :D
Haha, and so did Charmaine actually ((: You guys didn't have to bother, really! All i want is y'all to be back safe, with good memories :-) No, really, there isn't a need to get me anything.
I'm headed to boring ol' KL, so beats me what I'm getting as souvenirs. Maryam did mention bringing halal subway lololol.
Nothing much to say, I have been in a good mood lately. Not really, but a decent enough mood :)
I watched the 1D documentary and omg I cried when Harry cried okay. What's with haters? Harry wasn't shit at all and omgggg he cried:'( My heart broke to a million pieces :/ Sigh. The part where they were all at Harry's dad's bungalow in Chesire was super cute though! I loved it when Nialler, Liam and Louis were trying to wake Harry and Zayn up. ( Who were asleep on a bed together :p) Niall with his guitar trololol. and they were all making up lyrics about driving two miles to get mcdonalds for breakfast. So cute :') And when Liam just started to jump on the bed Zayn tried to kick him off :P Not to mention when they were all swimming topless :DAnd singing Gotta Be You together in the living room.. My sister and I were joking about them being the topless five. See, we had lunch at swensens and were ordering ice-cream and there's this combo on the menu (why am i saying this,you guys should already know but well...) called Topless 5 where there's five flavours blahblahblah. So hehehe we got instantly reminded of them swimming topless!:D
Oh apparently, my dad likes wmyb. Caught him humming to it thrice.speaks for something, don't it?
Won't be updating til a week. So, see you 'til then! Everyone take care of yourselves and don't fall sick!<3

x