You're my kryptonite
Monday, December 12, 2011 @ 12:23 PM
| 0 notes
I've been mia-ing, sorry about that. Anyway, first things first. Since I have not updated in days, let's backtrack to last week. Haroline. Okay, you'd expect me to cry in despair and moan and groan that my life is over just like I did when Louis ditched Hannah (still a sore spot for me) for le undie model, ELEANOR. Haha i sound bitter about El but I'm not. I think she's a nice person just that it'd be sweet if Louis had stuck with Hannah and not come up with the "focusing on music career" excuse just to date a hot model.Well...boys be boys. Still, Hannah has miaed from cyberworld so I'm sure she has it tough.
But no.I'm definitely NOT *le quote from More Than This* on my knees praying. First off, even if Harry spent a night at Caroline Flack's place, do you honestly think a 17 year old would last with a 32 year old? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no. It's just a phase. I'm sure its pretty rough on Anne, watching her son dating a woman 10 years younger than her.She told Caroline to back off HAHA. Anyway, Caroline should be having kids,not dating them. She could be charged with doing indecent acts with a minor.GAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I take the mickey out of Haroline okay,its wrong on so many levels especially since Harry's gay for Louis:P I can go on about this topic because its funny but bottom line is, Harry's dating an older woman and I'm not even mad.
Cos Harry is gay for Louis no matter what and at the same time, he loves me too.
So anyway, everything's been real good. Attended a wedding on Saturday and saw this huge limo like say, 5m long? really huge, there was a sofa in that thing. Majorly huge.You get the idea. Why is it that when I'm blogging I run out of interesting things to say?? Anyway, I had a sleepover yesterday at my Gramma's house. Haha..12 more days to Louis' birthday!AND my dad is a 1D fanboy ok. I've converted him. Someone gimme an award. Just that he calls Harry maggiboy -..- He saw my phone's Harry wallpaper. I almost pissed myself ok, now my dad probably thinks I am obsessed with Hazza's (let's quote Harry ok)"weirdly large nostrills". Hold on, maybe I am./sheepish/ It so happens that the picture is a close up of his face and anyway, that picture is sexy k. Stop laughing at me if you are. Accidents happen. Thing is, my dad didn't say anything which is scarier. He was playing with my phone cos he wanted me to bluetooth 1D songs to him. (LOL) But well, he didn't tease me or taunt me so I'd like to think he accepts my love for maggiboy. Oops. That nickname IS catchy...
Wanna hear a joke about a pig? No? Well that was porkward....
GEDDIT. I hope someone finds this funny. I've retold this joke so many times only to get the you-are-a-psycho stare. Why don't you get some Piggy humour? I had to clutch my sides when I read that. Frankie Sandford is a legend haha. Gotta love her.. Come to think of it, Frankie would look good with Harry. No no, his heart belongs to Louis.
And me.

Change of farewell gif to kick start the week.
Ciao bella x
p.s I should change my blog music to One Thing Acoustic. I've been having that on replay all day and all night. It's perfection. And Niall's voice, oh lordy. Their voices are amazing live.
You're my kryptonite
Monday, December 12, 2011 @ 12:23 PM
| 0 notes
I've been mia-ing, sorry about that. Anyway, first things first. Since I have not updated in days, let's backtrack to last week. Haroline. Okay, you'd expect me to cry in despair and moan and groan that my life is over just like I did when Louis ditched Hannah (still a sore spot for me) for le undie model, ELEANOR. Haha i sound bitter about El but I'm not. I think she's a nice person just that it'd be sweet if Louis had stuck with Hannah and not come up with the "focusing on music career" excuse just to date a hot model.Well...boys be boys. Still, Hannah has miaed from cyberworld so I'm sure she has it tough.
But no.I'm definitely NOT *le quote from More Than This* on my knees praying. First off, even if Harry spent a night at Caroline Flack's place, do you honestly think a 17 year old would last with a 32 year old? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no. It's just a phase. I'm sure its pretty rough on Anne, watching her son dating a woman 10 years younger than her.She told Caroline to back off HAHA. Anyway, Caroline should be having kids,not dating them. She could be charged with doing indecent acts with a minor.GAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I take the mickey out of Haroline okay,its wrong on so many levels especially since Harry's gay for Louis:P I can go on about this topic because its funny but bottom line is, Harry's dating an older woman and I'm not even mad.
Cos Harry is gay for Louis no matter what and at the same time, he loves me too.
So anyway, everything's been real good. Attended a wedding on Saturday and saw this huge limo like say, 5m long? really huge, there was a sofa in that thing. Majorly huge.You get the idea. Why is it that when I'm blogging I run out of interesting things to say?? Anyway, I had a sleepover yesterday at my Gramma's house. Haha..12 more days to Louis' birthday!AND my dad is a 1D fanboy ok. I've converted him. Someone gimme an award. Just that he calls Harry maggiboy -..- He saw my phone's Harry wallpaper. I almost pissed myself ok, now my dad probably thinks I am obsessed with Hazza's (let's quote Harry ok)"weirdly large nostrills". Hold on, maybe I am./sheepish/ It so happens that the picture is a close up of his face and anyway, that picture is sexy k. Stop laughing at me if you are. Accidents happen. Thing is, my dad didn't say anything which is scarier. He was playing with my phone cos he wanted me to bluetooth 1D songs to him. (LOL) But well, he didn't tease me or taunt me so I'd like to think he accepts my love for maggiboy. Oops. That nickname IS catchy...
Wanna hear a joke about a pig? No? Well that was porkward....
GEDDIT. I hope someone finds this funny. I've retold this joke so many times only to get the you-are-a-psycho stare. Why don't you get some Piggy humour? I had to clutch my sides when I read that. Frankie Sandford is a legend haha. Gotta love her.. Come to think of it, Frankie would look good with Harry. No no, his heart belongs to Louis.
And me.

Change of farewell gif to kick start the week.
Ciao bella x
p.s I should change my blog music to One Thing Acoustic. I've been having that on replay all day and all night. It's perfection. And Niall's voice, oh lordy. Their voices are amazing live.