I hear the beat of my heart getting louder whenever I'm near you...
Thursday, November 24, 2011 @ 3:31 AM | 0 notes

                  
Here's living proof that I've got the album lol. I treasure it so much I walk around with it. #unhealthy


omfg. I just got a heart attack okay. I uploaded my picture on tumblr cos Louis was doing this  1dalbumpicturefollowthing where you upload a pic of yourself with the album and he'd follow you and thennn this major sweet tumblr girl said I was pretty. Too much for my heart ok, i've never had this said to me and . For the past weeks all people have been telling me is that i'm fat and ugly so this made me feel better. Although, she probably said it out of niceness. BECAUSE I CHEATED. I used webcam which has shit quality, I black and whited the photo and I used my bangs  to cover my eyes. And the album to conceal most of my face. AHA. but no, end of the day, i am still hideous and ugly and fat.

Anyway, down with the flu bug. BLEH.  Apparently it's been my sleeping at 4am everyday thing. Need to reschedule meet-up with yq,abie and yx. omg i'm so sorry!!!Oh and btw,it's official. I've got insomnia and eating disorder. Not as in starving myself kind of disorder, it's the weird eating patterns kind. One moment i'm binging and the next i am kinda trying to not eat. Ah whatever lah, I really couldn't care less, it's not like I'm dying. And I have been eating a lot mostly. :L So i am alive and growing horizontally. All's good.

Oh I bumped into Sonali and Marianne at 313 Somerset two days ago and I feel genuinely bad. I really don't think I will not quit track:/ I'm sorry if i've let anyone down by giving up. Sonali said that if i left, the 4X100 team will be screwed up. I know that if i leave, there will be no team at all especially if Charmaine leaves too. But come on, you guys can put together a new team and you'd do terrific. I'm not needed at all for the success of the team. By leaving, its one less burden for everyone and well, for me too. Personally, I've kinda had it with um, running. And coach too. There's so much one can take, no? Yeah, I didn't tell them this but here's the real reason. All I said was my grades are in jeopardy:LThat's not the main reason and I kind of lied. If any of you are reading this, I am genuinely sorry.Really sorry.

That was sadish. Oh well, what to do. That's life for you. One moment things are going all steady and the next, you hit rock-bottom. Bye guys! It's4am already! x