"Oh, he's pretty"
Monday, January 23, 2012 @ 3:22 PM | 0 notes

               

First of all, I'd like to apologise for going missing. School has kept me super busy. So many things are going on. I had a rough week last week. But now, things are fine I guess, just doing me homework :D Okay that's nothing to smile about...Yesterday, my mom said that she likes Louis and thinks Harry is pretty. (thus the title)Hahah.

 It's Chinese New Year, have a good one to  those who celebrate it! I've always wanted to celebrate CNY as a kid hehe. It looks so fun and the cookies are so... YUM. Aimee told me that they're learning about Singapore in Geography which is so funny. I just can't think of people from some other part of the world learning about this tiny pimple of a country . Especially not in Scotland.

The weather is being an arse. One week it's all lovely and windy and rainy and the next  week, it's just blistering hot and humid. WHY DO I LIVE ON THIS DESSERT ISLAND. But currently, it's VERY rainy so I shall stop complaining altogether :p Yesterday I had some me time, in like so many months. I have officially completed all of Sarah Dessen's novels (she's such a good author omg) yay. I finished 'Just Listen' yesterday just in one night.It's so good. I tend to enjoy reading more when I am listening to I Wish on loop. Something about reading and listening to my absolute favourite song  is just so...comforting. It's a change from the pile of work I've been getting for the past few weeks. Oh and I still owe Hannah brownies...

Just for the sake of having something to write about, here are my future plans...
Study journalism in London and work at milkshake city and make Harry fall in love with me
Omg haha that won't ever happen given my ugly face lol. By the way I am so depressed, I have been 160 cm since the start of last year AND I have put on weight. #ugh
And yet I have not done anything about it...

I really  miss Charmaine right now. Oh and for the record, Charmaine is one of the strongest girls I know. Mentally and Emotionally. I look up to her okay.

for all you know, that happy,smiling person is going through the roughest moment of her life








Bye guys, have a good day x