8,051 pageviews?! Haha thanks guys xo
Saturday, January 7, 2012 @ 1:41 PM
| 0 notes
So pretty omg. Btw, thanks for the pageviews y'all. I shall try to keep this blog going til JC hoho. I hope.
Hello babes! First off, the thing I wrote about being paranoid because someone someone was ignoring me... Well it's a false alarm, next day we were talking like nothing's changed, the way I love it. So it got me thinking, I am becoming more paranoid by the day and I'm starting to overanalyse everything and I am more self conscious it's scary. I'm getting delusional too. -Le Sigh- #mentalissues I guess, haha.
How's everyone been? First week is okay, I guess. I'm happy with my seating arrangement but my class is still as meh as ever. Charmaine fell sick yesterday, I pity her :'( Get well soon darling xo.
I have nothing much to say. I didn't stay for the campfire because I wasn't exactly involved + I didn't want to stay til 9 for a bunch of sec ones I don't personally know. I'm kind of selfish in a sense but I did stay back last year and anyway I was dead tired from the past week that I fell asleep at 10. Which is like, the earliest I've fallen asleep. I saw Nadiah getting a mega huge Niall poster on her birthday. I was like oohmydoosh that's huge. * Cue to play 'I Want'* hahah. Caroline was like when's your birthday I'll get a harry one for you. ASDFGHJKJDHBXVGCFXVGBHJN YOU LEGIT OR NOT? HAHAHA. No lah, I'm not expecting anyone to get me a mega huge Harry poster for my birthday okay haha. Just wish me can already :D And while you're at it, wish for me that I'll meet One Direction soon. xo. Speaking of 1D, you know during bio Bobby Tantri told us to draw an icon representing ourselves so Caroline and I drew the 1D icon when everyone else drew err...cats and books and music notes HAHA. #iregretnothing. Or in this case, #WEREGRETNOTHING Then when I told Mr Tan that my icon represents my favourite band (ever) he was like, is it a kpop band?
Our expressions following that question was one that showed we shouldn't be messed with. KIDDING. I like to dramatise things, yknow. I just told him it's a British band lah hehe. *SCOFFS* It was funny anyway. And according to sugarscape, 1D got into a crash :/they're fine but getting treated for whiplash. And the tour carries on. Jay tweeted that they're okay. Well hope they really are ok. :'( Well that's all for now, see you guys soon xxx.
8,051 pageviews?! Haha thanks guys xo
Saturday, January 7, 2012 @ 1:41 PM
| 0 notes
So pretty omg. Btw, thanks for the pageviews y'all. I shall try to keep this blog going til JC hoho. I hope.
Hello babes! First off, the thing I wrote about being paranoid because someone someone was ignoring me... Well it's a false alarm, next day we were talking like nothing's changed, the way I love it. So it got me thinking, I am becoming more paranoid by the day and I'm starting to overanalyse everything and I am more self conscious it's scary. I'm getting delusional too. -Le Sigh- #mentalissues I guess, haha.
How's everyone been? First week is okay, I guess. I'm happy with my seating arrangement but my class is still as meh as ever. Charmaine fell sick yesterday, I pity her :'( Get well soon darling xo.
I have nothing much to say. I didn't stay for the campfire because I wasn't exactly involved + I didn't want to stay til 9 for a bunch of sec ones I don't personally know. I'm kind of selfish in a sense but I did stay back last year and anyway I was dead tired from the past week that I fell asleep at 10. Which is like, the earliest I've fallen asleep. I saw Nadiah getting a mega huge Niall poster on her birthday. I was like oohmydoosh that's huge. * Cue to play 'I Want'* hahah. Caroline was like when's your birthday I'll get a harry one for you. ASDFGHJKJDHBXVGCFXVGBHJN YOU LEGIT OR NOT? HAHAHA. No lah, I'm not expecting anyone to get me a mega huge Harry poster for my birthday okay haha. Just wish me can already :D And while you're at it, wish for me that I'll meet One Direction soon. xo. Speaking of 1D, you know during bio Bobby Tantri told us to draw an icon representing ourselves so Caroline and I drew the 1D icon when everyone else drew err...cats and books and music notes HAHA. #iregretnothing. Or in this case, #WEREGRETNOTHING Then when I told Mr Tan that my icon represents my favourite band (ever) he was like, is it a kpop band?
Our expressions following that question was one that showed we shouldn't be messed with. KIDDING. I like to dramatise things, yknow. I just told him it's a British band lah hehe. *SCOFFS* It was funny anyway. And according to sugarscape, 1D got into a crash :/they're fine but getting treated for whiplash. And the tour carries on. Jay tweeted that they're okay. Well hope they really are ok. :'( Well that's all for now, see you guys soon xxx.