I'm going to tell you something important
Sunday, October 30, 2011 @ 9:17 PM | 0 notes

Today I went to Carousel for a buffet spread. Take note that it's considered a luxury hey ho, so I eat there like twice a year only haha DONT JUDGE. My mom says it's fine dining and some of the food there's gourmet but i don't care actually, I'm writing this post to tell you something really important so KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED.
Anyway,what i do like about Carousel is that the cakes have macaroons on them. THAT and there is all-you-can-eat sushi, sashimi, lobster, ribs and all the other meaty food. Oh and not to mention the all-you-can-eat dessert, the pudding, ice-cream and chocolate fountains that comes in three flavours (white,milk and dark) and the other sugar-loaded desserts, tiramisu and gataeu and WHATNOT lah okay. Yeah, basically i go there just for dessert. So anyway, my brother and I decided to take a break from sugar. We decided to try the different cheeses there and being the adventurous and stupid idiot i am, I took a slice of blue cheese.I thought: How bad could it get? It's still cheese ain't it?
I THOUGHT !@#$%^ WRONG OKAY. IT'S ONE OF THE WORST DECISIONS I HAVE EVER MADE.
I should have been deterred from the smell but i decided to give it a chance. After all, smells can be deceiving right? WRONG.
For the love of Harry's dimples, I needed to drown the pungent taste of that piece of crap in another serving of ice cream loaded with marshmellows.
It was a teeny piece at that, like maybe, just a cm wide? YEAH, that tiny thing can kill you okay.
So if you have read up 'til here, you have made the right choice because you should not, at all costs eat blue cheese whether out of curiosity or plain stupidity or even if you are being dared to. 
I am serious. Unless you have eaten blue cheese and actually liked it la haha. Then you are mentally unstable Wait no, your palette is deranged.
Lesson is, gourmet food or not, it can taste really bad like say, truffles. eww.
Yeah well. Haha. Uhm that's not the only cheese i tasted, i gave st pauline's cheese a shot and i liked it. I had this bright orange one , i forgot what it's called but it starts with the letter M. lol.
It was okay lah.
Basically, if you want cheese, just stick to the kind you find on your pizza.Yup, good ol' mozarella:)
This has indeed been a really cheesy post.I hope you take my advice seriously for those who are  blue cheese virgins.
I hope my father comes home safely! he just reached KL and yeah so now he's gone for a whole week.