Sunday, October 16, 2011 @ 9:37 PM | 0 notes

First up:
I need my flu to go away NOW because training's tomorrow and I can't miss that. Just.Can't.
Anyway, i haven't been eating anything else for breakfast, lunch and dinner apart from uh yeah, french toast. That's like 8 slices of bread a day. It's okay, no regrets.
Because that's the only thing i have any appetite for.
By the way, i did two experiments today :D
1) I popped my french toast into the toaster.
Conclusion: Don't do that. It will only give you foamy bubbles on the surface of the toast. Not cool.
2) I put icing sugar into my milo.
Conclusion: TRY THIS. It makes the milo taste so much better :> I had no idea where I got the lame idea but yeah, it's a good thing i did because it's yummy ok.

I know both experiments are food-related but you can't expect me to like come up with a cure for cancer,no?

Alrighty and I have a tumblr tip for y'all. Here's something I noticed lolololol:
I changed my tumblr theme to a posh ( definition: clean, simple) theme and then BAM 60+ followers in a three days. Ok, it's not much but it was a big difference from my follower drought for the last two weeks or so...
uhm yes, so use a theme that looks like this  . Don't blame me if 'bam' dosent happen okay, i am just sharing with you guys what i experienced so it's not guaranteed.
And if i haven't announced this yet...
Snsd blog has hit 1040+ followers (last time i checked which was last week i think)
Either way, credits go to Arina R :)
I have given the blog over to her since I have one too many tumblrs to run.
So yup:D I know some of you keep up to date with that blog because you guys are up-to-date with kpop:)
Alrighty so that's that :)
x
I am unable to handle this ok:
tomlinson-tarts:

shit harry, g bhejakrbnjkvzbghvrja

holy ovaries
Now bye