Don't know what happened
Tuesday, October 18, 2011 @ 4:06 PM | 0 notes

Instead of delving into meaningless self-pity I shall just give you an insight into my current life-at-home issue. It sucks okay. It's horrible. I pretty much live in tumblr where people actually want to make friends with me, an ugly kiddo with no life. Then again anybody who spends more than 7 hours on tumblr pretty much has no life.
Anyway, I thought it would only be right to give Conner a shout-out. She's so nice to me.
This is Conner Layne from America, which part of united states, I have no idea.

Yes she's pretty, I know.People like her can single handedly post a picture of themselves on tumblr without the fear of being judged. And she told me i was beautiful even if she's never seen my picture which I have no intention to post since i look like a dead sewage rat.Yup.
Here's something she drew for me:D
Yeah okay she's pretty much the epitome of funny. Conner thinks I am tumblr famous, and here's the part where I throw a virtual carrot at her. Because no, I am not tumblr famous (lol wot)You'd need 8000 followers to be tumblr famous okay. And this i explained to her and here comes the other part where she tells me she's eating mashed potatoes.
YUP. So at least I have tumblah friends who are willing to talk to me and entertain me with their endless rambles :D
Oh and go give her a follow: xoxoconner (p.s I have no heart to tell her how cheesy her url is bahahahaha)
Speaking of tumblah buddies, Aimee's back from Spain and she says she has a sunburn. GWS AIMEE~
Meanwhile, I am stuck here at home wondering how long more I have to face momma monster. No pun intended.
Okay, everything here is irrelevant. You may now leave.