ciao bella G2! (goodbye beautiful G2 haha okwot)
Friday, October 28, 2011 @ 9:13 PM
| 0 notes
Emotional. That's one emotion to describe today. At least for the others who shed tears.I wasn't THAT emotional. I didn't cry but heh, felt sober since they played so many emotional i'm-leaving-you songs. Relevant but they brought about the oh-let's-have-group-crying-sessions-with-ice-cream vibes. To lighten up the mood, we played some 1D tunes yay:)
SO basically, today sums up the whole rollercoaster year. It brings about the end of G2 as a class together. I will miss all the friends i've made, some more than the others but it's not the end of the world. We'll still be in the same building next year:) Yu Qian made me the sweetest card and a yummy taste-gasmic cookie :') thank you so much, love.
I will miss you, 2G2 so so so much :'(
The memories we've shared are priceless and I would say I have had the best two years of my life with all of you, be it winning the Dirtiest Class Award (almost) each month or cheer- worthy awards like Best Cheer and Share A Thought... they were all good times:)I'll miss you guys! Don't cry, for those who did.hehe.
After that, we headed to macs lolza fun times with nadya,char and maryam!:)
Then headed to orchard to get prezzies. UGH IM SCARED THEY WONT LIKE IT OMG.
Yeah that's about it.
Goodbye 1G2 '10, 2G2'11.
alrighty now,
ciao bella G2! (goodbye beautiful G2 haha okwot)
Friday, October 28, 2011 @ 9:13 PM
| 0 notes
Emotional. That's one emotion to describe today. At least for the others who shed tears.I wasn't THAT emotional. I didn't cry but heh, felt sober since they played so many emotional i'm-leaving-you songs. Relevant but they brought about the oh-let's-have-group-crying-sessions-with-ice-cream vibes. To lighten up the mood, we played some 1D tunes yay:)
SO basically, today sums up the whole rollercoaster year. It brings about the end of G2 as a class together. I will miss all the friends i've made, some more than the others but it's not the end of the world. We'll still be in the same building next year:) Yu Qian made me the sweetest card and a yummy taste-gasmic cookie :') thank you so much, love.
I will miss you, 2G2 so so so much :'(
The memories we've shared are priceless and I would say I have had the best two years of my life with all of you, be it winning the Dirtiest Class Award (almost) each month or cheer- worthy awards like Best Cheer and Share A Thought... they were all good times:)I'll miss you guys! Don't cry, for those who did.hehe.
After that, we headed to macs lolza fun times with nadya,char and maryam!:)
Then headed to orchard to get prezzies. UGH IM SCARED THEY WONT LIKE IT OMG.
Yeah that's about it.
Goodbye 1G2 '10, 2G2'11.
alrighty now,