yeahhh clothes shopping!
Monday, October 24, 2011 @ 12:02 AM
| 0 notes
wey hey!
I went shoppinggggg yay.
Got two batwing cropped tees. STRIPED. You know what's the deal about stripes, no?;)
hehe i haven't gone clothes shopping in months.
Which brings me to another point : H&M.
Okay here's what. I haven't been:/
So i shall go with Charmaine like this week hopefully.
Training has been rounders training more like. I feel like I have joined another cca.
Okay I have 5 more minutes on the internet. It's about to be 12am.
OMG GUISE WE NEED TO PLAN FOR THE PICNIC NAO.
To do list:
1) birthday gifts shopping
2) Go to H&M
3)PICNIC
4)get Charmaine a jansport :D
5)wait for/preorder 'Up All Night'
6)Hair trim
I just noticed that most of these things require $$$
I have been saving, but if i don't save up a little bit more, I would be blowing away months of hard-saved money. LOLZA.
Which brings me to another point: starvation.
I'll probably need to cut down on the food-binging/indulgent snacking/impulsive food-shopping
Which will be hard. I'd have to wave goodbye to yummy caramel buns, chocolate and uh gummy bears D":
I got Rubha's letter to me from 2 months back on friday. Dhivvya forgot to pass it to me earlier haha.
i have to say, she's a pretty shweet senior:)
This is the end of my pointless ramblings. GOOD DAY TO YOU~
Btw, you'll be seeing more of this in the future:

BYE BEAUTIFUL!;) -harry styles saying that makes all the difference in the world okay hehe-
yeahhh clothes shopping!
Monday, October 24, 2011 @ 12:02 AM
| 0 notes
wey hey!
I went shoppinggggg yay.
Got two batwing cropped tees. STRIPED. You know what's the deal about stripes, no?;)
hehe i haven't gone clothes shopping in months.
Which brings me to another point : H&M.
Okay here's what. I haven't been:/
So i shall go with Charmaine like this week hopefully.
Training has been rounders training more like. I feel like I have joined another cca.
Okay I have 5 more minutes on the internet. It's about to be 12am.
OMG GUISE WE NEED TO PLAN FOR THE PICNIC NAO.
To do list:
1) birthday gifts shopping
2) Go to H&M
3)PICNIC
4)get Charmaine a jansport :D
5)wait for/preorder 'Up All Night'
6)Hair trim
I just noticed that most of these things require $$$
I have been saving, but if i don't save up a little bit more, I would be blowing away months of hard-saved money. LOLZA.
Which brings me to another point: starvation.
I'll probably need to cut down on the food-binging/indulgent snacking/impulsive food-shopping
Which will be hard. I'd have to wave goodbye to yummy caramel buns, chocolate and uh gummy bears D":
I got Rubha's letter to me from 2 months back on friday. Dhivvya forgot to pass it to me earlier haha.
i have to say, she's a pretty shweet senior:)
This is the end of my pointless ramblings. GOOD DAY TO YOU~
Btw, you'll be seeing more of this in the future:

BYE BEAUTIFUL!;) -harry styles saying that makes all the difference in the world okay hehe-