i've lost my marbles
Thursday, October 27, 2011 @ 4:15 PM | 0 notes

You know that the new blogger interface has this stats page where you can stalk whoever's stalking you right.
Yeah well. If you don't get where this is going then stop trying to get it 'cos you never will.
K end of story.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
I'm sat here with a well-charged laptop and gummy bears.
Headed to cineleisure today with nadya and holy guacamole that place is like barely open at 11:30 am.
Orchard is dead in the mornings dear lord.
blahblahblah, scape blahblahblah macs blahblahblah 313Somerset blahblahblah mrt blahblahblah at home.
:) any time spent with nadya is time well spent!
philosophical much hohoho.
I am blogging in an insanely awkward position. At le the edge of the bunkbed with my ass barely resting on le matress. My arms and back hurts. But i'm lazy to shift. yeeha.
ohmygadd guyss *calls on ghetto voice* you should totally watch jenna marbles ohkay, she's so friggin hillarious. I love her haha. She's like the male version of kingsley, just more relateable since she's female lol.
yeah, youtube 'jenna marbles' Her disney princess video is hillarious and her famous 'face' leaves me in stitches.
I have nothing to blog about -.-
I should go erase my wishlist thingum. It's so depressing to see nothing getting cancelled off.
Hmm welll this is kind of short.
Hope you're getting used to a hazza goodbye because you shall see more of him if you keep coming to my pathetic-ass blog!