dimples
Wednesday, October 26, 2011 @ 9:46 PM | 0 notes

Hey babes.
My sister is watching The Oath and i swear to god that the song intro is ridiculously irritating.
Okay anyway, HI:)
I shall not really blog about what I feel anymore since it is quite irrelevant to tell everyone how i feel.
So I shall just blog about things people would like to read about like...
Wait, what do you guys like to read about? ._.
Cute boys with dimples and curly brown hair and green eyes?
Or boys with no dimples but straight brown hair and blue eyes and huge biceps?
orrr, boys who like to say vas happenin?
OR boys with blonde hair and a huge appetite?
or maybe even boys with a deep voice and polite demeanor?
ah well...
I went for lunch today and well I basically ate a lot of things.
Which made me reflect like seriously reflect.
I NEED TO STOP EATING SO MUCH.
So, i shall draw up a dieting scheme for meself:)
Reasons why I should do so:
1) maintaining wight means being healthy
2) A healthier diet means a healthier me
3) Eating less will mean saving more!
So I need need need to start thinking about what to eat and i must not spend impulsively on snacks that look good ._.
I CAN DO THIS.
I shall not go into some full-blown diet that is typical of a girl who aspires to be a skinny-ass model.
I'm talking about eating healthy and cutting down on sinful food.
No counting of calories.
No starving.
DECENT HEALTHY EATING kind of dieting:)
Sounds good?
lol i bet i can't stick to this resolution:p