omg wot
Monday, October 17, 2011 @ 2:04 PM
| 0 notes
I've been saying that(omg wot) too many times. And i don't see why not, given the recent events which are rather um... abnormal.
1)Training was ok. EXCEPT for the fact that ugh okay.Nevermind. I'll end up cussing. Three words: racist,shallow and ugly. That is all. (ok basically le coach segregated the team into two groups namely indians and malay (hi me, le solo kid) and the chinese to play a game of rounders (?)And he brought Melanie and Kendra over to our uhm 'darker' side because they are more tanned. FIRSTLY, what the actual...? Singapore is an advanced, multi-racial society whose different ethnic groups have learned to integrate with one another as well as appreciate one another's differences. So why in the name of sweet baby cakes are you, trying to be racist towards your own race (first i have heard). Really, does having darker skin make you worse? Does having more melamine pigmentation in your skin (this i heard from Dhivvya) make you 'not-as-good' as everyone else? Okay I'm starting to sound like I am preaching. But there you have it, here's to the lousy, racist bastards there are out there. Ok i am sorry, I ended up writing about this.sigh)
2)But i had fun okay. Rounders was really tiring. Bused home with Charmaine and jammed to ah well,the usual songs in the bus... Anything with Charmaine is fun ok:)
3)Today i saw this woman decked out in clothes harajaku- style, pleated/checked mini-skirt + white blouse +bow tie +high knee socks+ boomz hair and all.
First thought :"Oh really, woman? It's a sweltering 37 degrees (or so) out there and you look like you're dressed for Japan's whether.
Okay, maybe she was headed to a cosplay event but to walk in your uhm, costume can get really unconventional can't it?
4)I bought a pack of chocolates today. It tasted like peppermint ice-cream.
Alright, that last part was unnecessary. I have nothing else to say.I am ridiculously tired. And I am hungry.And my mom has been in an unreasonable mood for three days. I am surviving, but I constantly feel like punching a cat. Oh and 1D's album track list is out. The songs sound so emotional :') Judging by the titles heh heh. the album can be pre ordered on itunes already whadda. But i bet you can't get it outside the uk right :/

This has gotta be good asdfghjkl;) Album's called Up All Night. Hoho, they understand that i've been up all night waiting for their live appearances. wey hey. screw time zones. And i can't wait for Cher's Sticks and Stones to be released too. Basically, can these two albums come out already sdfstegdvfegdv. Alrighty then.
Ciao bella.( do you not hear harry's accent?)
One last thing:

boingboing.
Labels: nobody reads my blog anymore hey ho hum didy dum dum
omg wot
Monday, October 17, 2011 @ 2:04 PM
| 0 notes
I've been saying that(omg wot) too many times. And i don't see why not, given the recent events which are rather um... abnormal.
1)Training was ok. EXCEPT for the fact that ugh okay.Nevermind. I'll end up cussing. Three words: racist,shallow and ugly. That is all. (ok basically le coach segregated the team into two groups namely indians and malay (hi me, le solo kid) and the chinese to play a game of rounders (?)And he brought Melanie and Kendra over to our uhm 'darker' side because they are more tanned. FIRSTLY, what the actual...? Singapore is an advanced, multi-racial society whose different ethnic groups have learned to integrate with one another as well as appreciate one another's differences. So why in the name of sweet baby cakes are you, trying to be racist towards your own race (first i have heard). Really, does having darker skin make you worse? Does having more melamine pigmentation in your skin (this i heard from Dhivvya) make you 'not-as-good' as everyone else? Okay I'm starting to sound like I am preaching. But there you have it, here's to the lousy, racist bastards there are out there. Ok i am sorry, I ended up writing about this.sigh)
2)But i had fun okay. Rounders was really tiring. Bused home with Charmaine and jammed to ah well,the usual songs in the bus... Anything with Charmaine is fun ok:)
3)Today i saw this woman decked out in clothes harajaku- style, pleated/checked mini-skirt + white blouse +bow tie +high knee socks+ boomz hair and all.
First thought :"Oh really, woman? It's a sweltering 37 degrees (or so) out there and you look like you're dressed for Japan's whether.
Okay, maybe she was headed to a cosplay event but to walk in your uhm, costume can get really unconventional can't it?
4)I bought a pack of chocolates today. It tasted like peppermint ice-cream.
Alright, that last part was unnecessary. I have nothing else to say.I am ridiculously tired. And I am hungry.And my mom has been in an unreasonable mood for three days. I am surviving, but I constantly feel like punching a cat. Oh and 1D's album track list is out. The songs sound so emotional :') Judging by the titles heh heh. the album can be pre ordered on itunes already whadda. But i bet you can't get it outside the uk right :/

This has gotta be good asdfghjkl;) Album's called Up All Night. Hoho, they understand that i've been up all night waiting for their live appearances. wey hey. screw time zones. And i can't wait for Cher's Sticks and Stones to be released too. Basically, can these two albums come out already sdfstegdvfegdv. Alrighty then.
Ciao bella.( do you not hear harry's accent?)
One last thing:

boingboing.
Labels: nobody reads my blog anymore hey ho hum didy dum dum