Good day, mate!
Saturday, October 29, 2011 @ 11:16 PM | 0 notes

Today has been a good, if not-great day!;)
Okay i uh didn't go to the open house o.o derpwerp.
EH yknow i was telling my dad "Huhu can i go get myself a phone with my own money?"
AND HE WENT " I was going to get you a new phone but..."
CRAP. OK. TAKE BACK EVERYTHING I SAID. ASDFGHJKL.
So haha well i am going to pay half lol wut. I am so pathetic.
Dad's leaving tmr for some training thingum at the KLCC towers thingum.
Yup. hmm and today we had a really really nice family chat while at dinner. We laughed a lot and had a mini catch-up. It was a great feeling, actually. A stark contrast from the dark days of the past week or so.
Oh and by the way, I've been getting a lot of this lately:
*Le thoughtful friend grabs moi wrist*
" Have you been cutting?!"
Haha answer is, no I haven't :) Thanks for being thoughtful and all but hahahahahaha no:)
I swear, I haven't been cutting! I feel quite stupid trying to hide these stupid uh marks. Plasters seem to attract more attention since I can't help but doodle Hazza's name on them o.o Plasters are a good way to express yourselves!:D I've been diligently peeling off the scabs so i hope they vanish soon :D So yeah. heh.
Okay um I don't know why i found today great. I am quite grateful for simple things!
Oh and I'm sorry y'all. I couldn't make it for the USS trip on the 2nd. I'm going on the 12th, so no point going twice hehe. My sincere apologies x
why in the name of harry's dimples do i sound so uppity. gosh.
I miss G2 so much. My blog's traffic sources are funny.Sometimes my views stem from education sites lol wot. And mostly from her blog. I've no idea what my life has got to do with her but hey ho, thanks for reading :D I hope I don't kill you guys with my boring ramblings.
Oh and why do people find me scary D:
I've been told this a couple of times and I have to say I'm quite uh... shocked. HAHA WHY WHY WHY D': I try to be quite um approachable what haha and I act like a gundu most of the time. Which sometimes earns me the title 'bimbo'  -.- Okay seriously, that's a major misuse of the word.
A bimbo is, afterall, a blonde with big boobs and low level of intelligence.
i am not blonde, neither am i booby although i do have a very low. level of intelligence. i am lacking in two criterias there so HA, I AM NO BIMBO, DUFUS.
Well... byebye for now.

I am so diligent when it comes to putting this gif to sign off my post ahaha :"D