pretend that this post has a title,ok?
Saturday, October 15, 2011 @ 7:10 PM
| 0 notes
Vas happenin guys?
Basically, I am down with a bad sore throat and a flu. And i'm home.alone.
Oh btw my bunny died :/
Pretty Girl, you will be remembered
8 August 2006-13 October 2011
I am not trolling okay, I remember the date he (yes, it's a male with a female name) was born.
My friend's bunny gave birth and i wrote in my diary, date and all.
Okay yeah....
I am really uncomfortable now, i've had three cold showers and I can't settle on something comfortable to wear. I'm sweating in every single thing i put on.
Nothing much to say besides...
I MADE FRENCH TOAST.
Overdid with the butter but ah well, still tastes tonguegasmic.
One more thing, if anybody asks me who my favourite member from one direction is, i won't answer you okay.Here's why: i love all of them equally to bits. Asking me which member i love the most is like making me choose between chocolate and pizza, big nu-uh.
Okay there, so don't ask me that question ever again ok ok ok.OKAY, WERE GOOD.
i feel like a total derp nowadays and it's not really my fault.
I love you guys okbye.
pretend that this post has a title,ok?
Saturday, October 15, 2011 @ 7:10 PM
| 0 notes
Vas happenin guys?
Basically, I am down with a bad sore throat and a flu. And i'm home.alone.
Oh btw my bunny died :/
Pretty Girl, you will be remembered
8 August 2006-13 October 2011
I am not trolling okay, I remember the date he (yes, it's a male with a female name) was born.
My friend's bunny gave birth and i wrote in my diary, date and all.
Okay yeah....
I am really uncomfortable now, i've had three cold showers and I can't settle on something comfortable to wear. I'm sweating in every single thing i put on.
Nothing much to say besides...
I MADE FRENCH TOAST.
Overdid with the butter but ah well, still tastes tonguegasmic.
One more thing, if anybody asks me who my favourite member from one direction is, i won't answer you okay.Here's why: i love all of them equally to bits. Asking me which member i love the most is like making me choose between chocolate and pizza, big nu-uh.
Okay there, so don't ask me that question ever again ok ok ok.OKAY, WERE GOOD.
i feel like a total derp nowadays and it's not really my fault.
I love you guys okbye.