ITS GOTTA BE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Thursday, October 20, 2011 @ 12:48 AM | 0 notes

OKAY SO, BIG NEWS IS.... GBY PREMIERED EARLIER TODAY OKAY. Whatever, it's 12 am now but yeaahhh.I LOVE IT. SO MUCH. I ALMOST CRIED OKAY. ITS AMAZAYN.
My only problem, like all the other 1D songs...
Liam starts le song
Harry takes over
Zayn gets pitchy parts

Louis and Niall are somewhere in the studio eating nandos.

Seriously, I can't hear their voices at all o.o
Harry's high note in GBY is RESPECTABLE okay, his voice is like a baby angel's.
Even i can't nail that. Basically all of us can't.
Everyone on tumblr's like, whoa there that's too high.
So it shall be hard singing along to GBY.
BUT GUYS OMG GUYS, THE PREVIEW OF ANOTHER WORLD OHMY BABYCAKES.
Okay whatever. Btw,created new twitter. https://twitter.com/ArinaNadiah
Because as I have explained,my original acc ended up looking like a fanpage because of the 1D accounts that followed me:/ And i felt obliged to give them what they expected, 1D-related tweets.SO, by creating a new account, I hope they don't find me. Plus I shall only follow whoever I know in real-life wokay. That's like a personal account i guess.
OKAY YEAH. KFC was fun. Yummeh.
That's all I guess.........
i shall make it a point to end my posts like this: