Superhero
Friday, October 14, 2011 @ 12:22 PM
| 0 notes

First of all, EXAMS ARE OVER~~~~~~~
It's been the best post eoy so far! Just been chilling with Charmaine:D
Charmaine crashed my house yesterday and we were just casually jamming to Cher Lloyd + being derps! As i type this, I am currently @ Charmaine's house!:D We've been watching Easy A and Monte Carlo, such awesome moviessss:')
And the two of us have been listening to Cher Lloyd all day! Whoo her house-helper just came in to say that lunch's ready! SWEET LIFE. So basically we have been spending the whole of yesterday and today together! Just being lazy, eating in front of computer screens, dancing occasionally, camwhoring at random intervals.... OMG ITS MAC AND CHEESE THAT'S JUST BEEN PUT IN FRONT OF ME HAHAH I LOVE LIFE AFTER EXAMS. SHIOKKK.
Basically, that's all we've been doing! So i have nothing else to say apart from the fact that we have been eating tolberones and ooh la la , mushroom soup just came! I'm in a friggin restaurant GUISE. Hmm i am giving you a live commentary from the Tang's ;)
Later we shall go to smiggle to get le wifey's birthday gift. I owe loads of people gifts, so patience, my friends.
We shall do a garden picnic soon, anybody wants to come? :)
text me alright!
And haha before I go.....
i love hazzasweetbabycakes ok, ARINA R, HE'S FRIGGIN CUTE ALRIGHT. AND HIS HAIR IS PERFECT SO YOU BETTER SHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
curls get da gurls;)
Toodles!
Superhero
Friday, October 14, 2011 @ 12:22 PM
| 0 notes

First of all, EXAMS ARE OVER~~~~~~~
It's been the best post eoy so far! Just been chilling with Charmaine:D
Charmaine crashed my house yesterday and we were just casually jamming to Cher Lloyd + being derps! As i type this, I am currently @ Charmaine's house!:D We've been watching Easy A and Monte Carlo, such awesome moviessss:')
And the two of us have been listening to Cher Lloyd all day! Whoo her house-helper just came in to say that lunch's ready! SWEET LIFE. So basically we have been spending the whole of yesterday and today together! Just being lazy, eating in front of computer screens, dancing occasionally, camwhoring at random intervals.... OMG ITS MAC AND CHEESE THAT'S JUST BEEN PUT IN FRONT OF ME HAHAH I LOVE LIFE AFTER EXAMS. SHIOKKK.
Basically, that's all we've been doing! So i have nothing else to say apart from the fact that we have been eating tolberones and ooh la la , mushroom soup just came! I'm in a friggin restaurant GUISE. Hmm i am giving you a live commentary from the Tang's ;)
Later we shall go to smiggle to get le wifey's birthday gift. I owe loads of people gifts, so patience, my friends.
We shall do a garden picnic soon, anybody wants to come? :)
text me alright!
And haha before I go.....
i love hazzasweetbabycakes ok, ARINA R, HE'S FRIGGIN CUTE ALRIGHT. AND HIS HAIR IS PERFECT SO YOU BETTER SHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
curls get da gurls;)
Toodles!