Quickie!
Friday, October 7, 2011 @ 6:57 PM
| 0 notes
Okay hello y'all. Here's a really quick update, i promise a long-ass post on Thursday ok!
SO basically we're halfway through EOYS. I need some strength to pull through:/
Pissed today because I spent a few frantic hours waiting for Got To Be You get played but it never did. They postponed it to November. Chris (the deejay) is a stupid dumbass who was insulting the boys + mocking them in their faces. So mad. He referred to Louis and Niall as 'the other two who don't sing" ugh. dude needs to dig his own grave.
I have a lot of things to blog about after eoys. Mostly lists of things i need to do,buy and whose birthday presents i still owe. And yeah.
And i am considering doing up my skin AGAIN. Because I like a challenge. I like taking hours to play around with htmls. I like to sit back in happiness when I am satisfied with what i have done. I am weird but well... Basically I just modify themes and add things here and there. But i feel like a brilliant ass person when I do that so please don't make fun of my stupidity ok. And since I would most likely rot at home post-eoy, I don't mind any err, blogskin requests. Although nobody may actually want me to do up their blogskin for them... HAHA OK GUESS WHAT, I SHALL JUST DO SEVERAL SKINS AND KEEP CHANGING MY BLOGSKIN OKAY.OKAY GOOD PLAN.
Quickie!
Friday, October 7, 2011 @ 6:57 PM
| 0 notes
Okay hello y'all. Here's a really quick update, i promise a long-ass post on Thursday ok!
SO basically we're halfway through EOYS. I need some strength to pull through:/
Pissed today because I spent a few frantic hours waiting for Got To Be You get played but it never did. They postponed it to November. Chris (the deejay) is a stupid dumbass who was insulting the boys + mocking them in their faces. So mad. He referred to Louis and Niall as 'the other two who don't sing" ugh. dude needs to dig his own grave.
I have a lot of things to blog about after eoys. Mostly lists of things i need to do,buy and whose birthday presents i still owe. And yeah.
And i am considering doing up my skin AGAIN. Because I like a challenge. I like taking hours to play around with htmls. I like to sit back in happiness when I am satisfied with what i have done. I am weird but well... Basically I just modify themes and add things here and there. But i feel like a brilliant ass person when I do that so please don't make fun of my stupidity ok. And since I would most likely rot at home post-eoy, I don't mind any err, blogskin requests. Although nobody may actually want me to do up their blogskin for them... HAHA OK GUESS WHAT, I SHALL JUST DO SEVERAL SKINS AND KEEP CHANGING MY BLOGSKIN OKAY.OKAY GOOD PLAN.