As I feel myself fall, make a joke of it all..
Sunday, February 5, 2012 @ 5:35 PM | 0 notes


Am i supposed to find this extremely cute or extremely hot?


HELLO babycakes!
(cheesy much haha) A few weeks back, Ed Sheeran tweeted the meaning behind 'Moments'. And it was about a girl who dies and the guy comitting suicide because he can't live without her. Well that was sufficiently depressing. I always guessed it had a suicidal theme but not to the extent where you die because someone dies. That's just so...sad.

Life at school has been pretty okay actually:) Last week on Monday, Charmaine came to my place to study and on Friday, I crashed her  place for like 5 hourse to slackstudy. If you know what i mean ;) I ate so much I felt like exploding! They have this whole cabinet full of well.. good things to eat ;D I felt like a pig omg.

I'm sorry!

Haha, moving onnnn... I want to try that macaroon beverage from McCafe! It looks so interesting haha. Do you guys feel like you're in sec three yet? (I'm assuming people who read my blog are my buddies and as far as I know, my buddies should all be in sec three ;p) Because I don't feel like it. It seemed like just a few days back that we were in Sec 1. Me with my long skirt and high socks and whatnot. But you do realise the pressure building up don't you?:/ For instance, I don't bring my tpc with me unless absolutely necessary and I pay attention in class, funny as that sounds. And if anyone of you reading this are in sec 2 (since I haven't socialised with any sec 1s) and you bring your tpc every single day to slack in class...DONT. Coming from a dumb-ass who suffered terrible grades due to much slacking (thanks to the tpc and my lack of self-restraint), you shouldn't be taking this lightly. This thing which I am typing on has brought me much errr misery. DON'T SLACK. I only use the tpc for stuff like this, occasional blogging and tumblring and checking my e-mail(more often than not, VERY RARELY). Somehow I feel the need to buck up and up my game in sec three. Slacking for hours on the tpc means I'm toying with death, no kidding. And my time is up. I gotta go and...revise Chemistry or something! HAHA.

byebye everybody xo