sausage stew
Tuesday, November 1, 2011 @ 6:24 PM | 0 notes

AHHHHHHH UP ALL NIGHT ALBUM PREVIEW *.*
ALL THE SONGS JUST MADE ME LIKE DIE. NEED.ALBUM.NOW.
Thankgod were in November now asdfghjkl.
Okay hi everyone. I have nothing much to say besides the fact that I woke up today and breathed and ate a lot and spazzed and tumblred. Yesterday I had my first tumblr halouween. gave some candy to whoever came to my ask trick and treating. I gave harrybos and harry. He's relevant since he's eye candy. I can't give out Loueh since he's taken lol. Eleanor won't be happy.
You know, it's funny how some people don't reply to my tweets D:
Maybe my tweets are doing the invisibility trick. lol.
But nevermind, they might not have seen it right!:)
I swear my tweets do the invisible thing to certain people. Like, they reply to everyone else except me.LE CREY. ISIT COS IM FAT? D:
 I am always very bored so i check my mentions all the time. I have given up though because the only person tweeting me is Aimee. And I don't even know her in person. How sad hahaha.
On the other hand, i can just write a post saying goodnight to people on tumblr and like at least four or five people will care. I guess everyone else on tumblr is lonely too :D All my friends are very the busy hehehe. Anyway, I MISS YOU GUYSSSS. Even if noone misses me back, I WILL ALWAYS MISS AND LOVE Y'ALL. I shall do a dedication post soon!:) To everyone i can think of. Soon.Hope the lazy monster won't get me then. I want to give YQ her letter. Arina, abiegail and yx their prezzies. And Hannah her brownie i promised but forgot about. (lol yes, i will bake a new batch) When will i see them again D': And oh, Charmaine's prezzies too! D: Need.To.Go.Smiggle.
Bye everyone. You are all beautiful. And i love you.