i can hear the waves crashing
Friday, November 11, 2011 @ 1:15 AM
| 0 notes

I have been having this innate desire to visit Surfer's Paradise again :'( [In Gold Coast, Australia. Just in case you think I want to surf, in which I don't and can't and won't try] I miss it so much. The sand is so soft it feels like fluff, literally and the water's so cold and blue. And ohymgosh the seagulls:') I miss the seagulls. I miss everything about Australian beaches. The smell of seawater and the cool breeze. Sigh. The only thing I'd say I don't like about Australia is the boys who play rugby on the shore. Have I told you guys this before? Well apparently I got thwacked in the head with the rugby ball while I was building sandcastles. And they didn't apologise lololol. Sad. It hurt for awhile.
Being thwacked in the head aside, I'm blogging at this weird hour since I probably won't have the time to blog when the sun comes out. Just had two cups of tea, it's becoming an addiction. Hmm, I just need some jam scones. Or shortbead.
Funny, i'd usually be able to ramble on when i drink tea but somehow today, I can't seem to think of anything besides sandy shores, crashing waves, seashells, rugby balls, seagulls and shortbread.
Oh and i am still currently listening to The Saturdays, just saying. And oh you guys should listen to Olly Murs :) I doubt anyone would appreciate his music though, I seem to be the only one who likes Olly :c
Well,
i can hear the waves crashing
Friday, November 11, 2011 @ 1:15 AM
| 0 notes

I have been having this innate desire to visit Surfer's Paradise again :'( [In Gold Coast, Australia. Just in case you think I want to surf, in which I don't and can't and won't try] I miss it so much. The sand is so soft it feels like fluff, literally and the water's so cold and blue. And ohymgosh the seagulls:') I miss the seagulls. I miss everything about Australian beaches. The smell of seawater and the cool breeze. Sigh. The only thing I'd say I don't like about Australia is the boys who play rugby on the shore. Have I told you guys this before? Well apparently I got thwacked in the head with the rugby ball while I was building sandcastles. And they didn't apologise lololol. Sad. It hurt for awhile.
Being thwacked in the head aside, I'm blogging at this weird hour since I probably won't have the time to blog when the sun comes out. Just had two cups of tea, it's becoming an addiction. Hmm, I just need some jam scones. Or shortbead.
Funny, i'd usually be able to ramble on when i drink tea but somehow today, I can't seem to think of anything besides sandy shores, crashing waves, seashells, rugby balls, seagulls and shortbread.
Oh and i am still currently listening to The Saturdays, just saying. And oh you guys should listen to Olly Murs :) I doubt anyone would appreciate his music though, I seem to be the only one who likes Olly :c
Well,