dimples and cheekbones
Thursday, November 10, 2011 @ 2:13 AM
| 0 notes

I swear I am not sad at the moment, I just came across this and it's exactly what I feel when I actually am sad so in a way, it's relevant. But as of now, i swear to god that I am not sad. Not sad at all. In fact, I am quite contented.
So, my thoughts have been pretty muddled recently. I just have been unable to put down my thoughts without making them seem like a messy string of words. So I shall try my best to write a well-thought and unrandom post. I shall not make my mind stray. Yay. Okay, it just did.
I'm sat here 1:39 am in the morning on blogger since I have nothing much to do. I can't sleep because I am mentally wide awake although my body is screaming "Get your fat butt off the chair and go to sleep". I fixed myself some supper:) Tea, bread with butter and some brown rice rings. Don't get deceived by the healthiness of brown rice. These rings are good stuff, thanks to their cheddar seasoning.Yum. I love tea. Calms the nerves.
Damn. Random thoughts again.
I have been listening to The Saturdays again! I forgot how much I love them. I personally find Una the prettiest. She's super-perfect pretty and I see why she's the favorite but my favorite would be Frankie. Besides the fact that Harry fancies her and the fact that she has a striking resemblance to Louis, I think she's really gorgeous but not perfect-gorgeous. I don't appreciate perfection when it comes to beauty. It makes people look unnatural. It must be really unreal to be super pretty to the point of perfect, right? Yeah that's Una. She's ddg. (Drop dead gorgeous). Mollie, Rochelle and Vanessa are pretty too. They're all really talented. It's quite scary how perfect a girlband they are. How much prettier can anyone get?
I have also been listening to a lot Olly Murs, Belle Amie, Ed Sheran (yay Lego House aired on radio!), Cher Lloyd (With Ur Love has been airing for some time whee), the Script and McFly. Noticed anything? Yup, you guessed it. They're all British-Irish artists. I'm not being biased, I've pretty much got a thing for british-irish artists/bands for years. Their songs are really quality.
I've gotten Gotta Be You on replay for some time now, haven't quite gotten over the lovely music video.
Oh and this year's X-factor is really screwed.
1)Ashley quits The Risk and is replaced by Ashford from Nu Vibe. (Cue the what-in-the-world look)
2)The Risk gets ousted
3)Rythmix changes their name to Little Mix (Cue weird looks again.)
4)Janet Devlin dyes her hair orange in a bid to 'stand-out' (Say what)
5)Misha B gets accused of bullying
6)Kitty Brucknell gets pretty far in the competition (Me no likey diva wannabes)
7) Frankie quits X Factor (Louis is gonna be dead upset, seeing that he's a really enthusiastic fan)
Frankie quitting has been the most screwed event out of all the screwed events. I really liked him:( I had really high hopes for X Factor 2011 seeing that most of the contestant have a lot of talent.
And now two of my favorites aren't in anymore and Janet has gone through a personality change atop the hair-colour change. I don't feel like following it anymore :/ Ah but well, One Direction will be performing on the show soon and so are The Saturdays:D And Cher performed just last week. So there's still some stuff worth watching but welp, this year is all drama and nothing else.
Yay. Hasn't my writing been really consistent?:D It's not random ramblings no more yeah? I've spent 30 minutes thinking through my words. And spelling everything properly. My mind is less jumbled now whoo~
Okay now, it's been a good night. I thought I should've done something productive like I don't know, read? But i've read all my books and now, The Chrysalids awaits me. Sigh. That story is confusing. Okay now, It's 2am and I shall stop here!
p.s: frankie sanford is not frankie coccoza. hehe.
dimples and cheekbones
Thursday, November 10, 2011 @ 2:13 AM
| 0 notes

I swear I am not sad at the moment, I just came across this and it's exactly what I feel when I actually am sad so in a way, it's relevant. But as of now, i swear to god that I am not sad. Not sad at all. In fact, I am quite contented.
So, my thoughts have been pretty muddled recently. I just have been unable to put down my thoughts without making them seem like a messy string of words. So I shall try my best to write a well-thought and unrandom post. I shall not make my mind stray. Yay. Okay, it just did.
I'm sat here 1:39 am in the morning on blogger since I have nothing much to do. I can't sleep because I am mentally wide awake although my body is screaming "Get your fat butt off the chair and go to sleep". I fixed myself some supper:) Tea, bread with butter and some brown rice rings. Don't get deceived by the healthiness of brown rice. These rings are good stuff, thanks to their cheddar seasoning.Yum. I love tea. Calms the nerves.
Damn. Random thoughts again.
I have been listening to The Saturdays again! I forgot how much I love them. I personally find Una the prettiest. She's super-perfect pretty and I see why she's the favorite but my favorite would be Frankie. Besides the fact that Harry fancies her and the fact that she has a striking resemblance to Louis, I think she's really gorgeous but not perfect-gorgeous. I don't appreciate perfection when it comes to beauty. It makes people look unnatural. It must be really unreal to be super pretty to the point of perfect, right? Yeah that's Una. She's ddg. (Drop dead gorgeous). Mollie, Rochelle and Vanessa are pretty too. They're all really talented. It's quite scary how perfect a girlband they are. How much prettier can anyone get?
I have also been listening to a lot Olly Murs, Belle Amie, Ed Sheran (yay Lego House aired on radio!), Cher Lloyd (With Ur Love has been airing for some time whee), the Script and McFly. Noticed anything? Yup, you guessed it. They're all British-Irish artists. I'm not being biased, I've pretty much got a thing for british-irish artists/bands for years. Their songs are really quality.
I've gotten Gotta Be You on replay for some time now, haven't quite gotten over the lovely music video.
Oh and this year's X-factor is really screwed.
1)Ashley quits The Risk and is replaced by Ashford from Nu Vibe. (Cue the what-in-the-world look)
2)The Risk gets ousted
3)Rythmix changes their name to Little Mix (Cue weird looks again.)
4)Janet Devlin dyes her hair orange in a bid to 'stand-out' (Say what)
5)Misha B gets accused of bullying
6)Kitty Brucknell gets pretty far in the competition (Me no likey diva wannabes)
7) Frankie quits X Factor (Louis is gonna be dead upset, seeing that he's a really enthusiastic fan)
Frankie quitting has been the most screwed event out of all the screwed events. I really liked him:( I had really high hopes for X Factor 2011 seeing that most of the contestant have a lot of talent.
And now two of my favorites aren't in anymore and Janet has gone through a personality change atop the hair-colour change. I don't feel like following it anymore :/ Ah but well, One Direction will be performing on the show soon and so are The Saturdays:D And Cher performed just last week. So there's still some stuff worth watching but welp, this year is all drama and nothing else.
Yay. Hasn't my writing been really consistent?:D It's not random ramblings no more yeah? I've spent 30 minutes thinking through my words. And spelling everything properly. My mind is less jumbled now whoo~
Okay now, it's been a good night. I thought I should've done something productive like I don't know, read? But i've read all my books and now, The Chrysalids awaits me. Sigh. That story is confusing. Okay now, It's 2am and I shall stop here!
p.s: frankie sanford is not frankie coccoza. hehe.