I'll lift you up, I'll never stop
Sunday, November 13, 2011 @ 1:37 AM | 0 notes

Ey poppets<3
The owl here. Yep, blogging at 1 am today. again. Ngah cramps.
oh i am currently listening to Another World. It's amazing. Because finally, ALL the boys have solos. Meaning yes, LOU and NIALLER HAVE SOLOS.
Le dead.
Today I went to this company function (my dad's company, I don't work).
And it was so uhh boring. Then we went to Jurong Bird Park lol. Anyway, my wish to do something really fun this year is fulfilled 'cos apparently, two birds were perched on me fingers. AND HERE'S THE FUN PART: This cutesy parrot decided to perch on me head :-}D And later three birdies decided to perch on my head. Why? Because I had food. Hehe.Bird food. Oh, fun, fun times. And no, unlike my squirmy sister I didn't flinch :D I like having parrots on my headdd :-P It's fun knowing that you are of actually some use. I hope the parrot was comfortable on my head. Luckily it didn't excrete biochemical waste. I am currently revising bio :-) Must get geared up for next year! Nothing much to say to be honest... I'd really love a pet flamingo.
Alrighty, shall study :) EH, Arina and Abiegail, I have your prezzies! D: When are we meeting again? And I heard Nicolette is opening a shirt shop (if i am not wrong?) Is it a blogshop? Haha i have no idea, so out of touch but anyway, the best of luck babe! Tell me when you're done, I shall buy something :-)





p.s niggas. I'm back. It's almost 4am and I am awake because I think I have a sleeping disorder. Want to hear a random conversation I had with myself?
Me: welp, i am starving, what do I do?
me:eat.
Me:Besides eating.
me:Starve
Talking to myself dosen't help apparently. Ohsweetbabycakes, i am hungry.
Oh, just been to wifey's blog and i pissed my pants looking at her picture with contacts on.
MY GOD BABE, YOU ARE AWSDCFVGBHNJMJNHBGVTFCDES BEAUTIFUL.
Whoever who's said otherwise are 1)jealous 2)stupid 3)blind
And anyway, i've always said you'd look great with/without your glasses.
ANDDDD, i'll miss you when you leave sg. 
fml.


one last thing:
This boy is so weird it makes me love him more.


 Harry Styles 
And the smells of cinnamon and rich mahogany.
 Harry Styles 
I like cardigans with elbow pads, cushions, carpet floors and rich tea biscuits. Also, I wear slippers all the time.
 Harry Styles 
I always forget what I went for when I get to Tesco...so I bought a child's toothbrush because it sticks to the mirror.

You know I'll take you to another world