oh just imagine if Harry's surname takes after his mom. HARRY COX LOLOLOLOLOLOL. bet Lou would love that. *scoffs*
I changed my tumblr url :) Just so you know. I shall change my blog url too. For one thing, it's too sugary. For another, I've gotten over my cotton candy obsession AND I have also drank enough bad bubbleteas to be put off the drink for awhile...
Been listening to The Saturdays. yay british bands >:)
I see why Harry likes Frankie. She looks exactly like Lou. Lolol. And she's pretty too.
Did you guys like le Louis gifs on my previous post? HEHE.
Hmm, nothing much to say. Just trying to keep this blog alive~
GBY mv finally came out! Waited for 40 mins yesterday to find that vevo blocked some countries outside the uk. Arse. But now we can all watch it on vevo, so i take back all the death threats and all's good:) Kidding.
DIED. I DIED DIED DIED DIED.
I keep dying. And it's their fault. Why must they look so perfect. Why?Why? Louis looks so sexy omgah. And i trolled when Harry rode on the scooter. haha why so cute.
i almost lost his picture yesterday. I was going " Shit where's Harry?"
I am eccentric, I know.
By the way, i found him under my bed.lolol.
I shall do some Ariana Grande edits! She's so perfect. DIMPLES GUYS, DIMPLES. She and Harry should get together. LOL NO. I swear i envy people with dimples so muchhhh.
It's like you're automatically attractive when you have dimples.
And cheekbones.
Alright now...
oh just imagine if Harry's surname takes after his mom. HARRY COX LOLOLOLOLOLOL. bet Lou would love that. *scoffs*
I changed my tumblr url :) Just so you know. I shall change my blog url too. For one thing, it's too sugary. For another, I've gotten over my cotton candy obsession AND I have also drank enough bad bubbleteas to be put off the drink for awhile...
Been listening to The Saturdays. yay british bands >:)
I see why Harry likes Frankie. She looks exactly like Lou. Lolol. And she's pretty too.
Did you guys like le Louis gifs on my previous post? HEHE.
Hmm, nothing much to say. Just trying to keep this blog alive~
GBY mv finally came out! Waited for 40 mins yesterday to find that vevo blocked some countries outside the uk. Arse. But now we can all watch it on vevo, so i take back all the death threats and all's good:) Kidding.
DIED. I DIED DIED DIED DIED.
I keep dying. And it's their fault. Why must they look so perfect. Why?Why? Louis looks so sexy omgah. And i trolled when Harry rode on the scooter. haha why so cute.
i almost lost his picture yesterday. I was going " Shit where's Harry?"
I am eccentric, I know.
By the way, i found him under my bed.lolol.
I shall do some Ariana Grande edits! She's so perfect. DIMPLES GUYS, DIMPLES. She and Harry should get together. LOL NO. I swear i envy people with dimples so muchhhh.
It's like you're automatically attractive when you have dimples.
And cheekbones.
Alright now...
Me
(That's obviously not me but I sometimes like to pretend that I am Danny Jones on a skateboard, so that is me in my dreams)
I'm a little (ok no, very) odd, antisocial and quiet, but when I start getting comfortable with a person, I transform into a crazy,hyper, giddy idiot.My worst nightmare involves a world without music and I tend to live inside my head so often I forget to live in my body. If you get what I mean. I try my best to entertain you with my utterly random/uninteresting/boring accounts of my life, my useless opinion on things,bite-sized fangirling and the occasional rant. I hope I don't bore you to death.And thanks for reading!
Skin by LiyanaVansX.
Images from weheartit.
Beautiful colour palette by drooling.
Do tell me nicely if I've used your stuff withough crediting, thanks.