You've got that one thing
Thursday, November 3, 2011 @ 9:27 PM | 0 notes

The following sentences will be utterly random, with no link whatsoever to the next...
Just went to le shop to get ice-cream and skittles:)
my dad said he got me something from uniqlo. It better be good haha :)
Uh i printed a picture of Haz 'cos I had nothing better to do.lol.
I spent hours reading 'What Alice Forgot'. Alice has amnesia and the book is so sad, for the first time I felt like crying while reading omg.
Iv'e had One Thing on replay for three whole days. I know it's just a preview but i shall say this again: IT'S 30 SECONDS OF FRIGGIN HEAVEN.

Enough of random snippets of what i did, here's what I was up to from 1-3 am this morning :p
I stayed up to uh slack lah. And Charmaine Yee who has taken over Boy Thunder's place while he's at reservis will be talking to One Direction soon :o i am so pissed omg she's the worst deejay ever D: if you listen in, you'll know what i mean. She's annoying and dosen't let people request their songs :o WASTE MONEY TO CALL ONLY LA. Like, she'd play whatever song she feels like playing instead of whatever's requested. It bugs me, i mean omg, the caller's cash is just wasted. I feel so bad for them :o
Yeah oh and i finally did the reflection i owed my mom from weeks ago. lol yes, i was told to do a reflection haha sad life. Okay but i mean, it's okay since I hate me .I needed to do some reflecting, I haven't been the best person this year. I've been horrible. Character-wise and academic-wise. So yeah:)
Okay thing is, I didn't mean for the reflection to be funny. But it made my mom laugh. I can't help it, when i write, i feel the need to add something witty. I ended up signing the letter off in 20 different langguages including Catalan and Bulgarian. I don't know why I felt the need to. And i felt posh so I titled the reflection in french. I didn't need to but it was necessary then. I think I was high from listening to One Thing a thousand times.  And i also drew my mom a stickman portrait of One Direction singing to her. i single handedly skipped drawing their clothes :D But anyway, she found it funny AND she started being super nice to me omg. Just see what a bit of One Direction can do? PURE MAJIC. MAJIC, I TELL YOU.

Went for math thingum today. Boring shizzles. Can't believe I paid $20 to solve mindless puzzles. But well, i spent quite some time with Jane Nin and Charmaine and Linn so all's good. Bumped into Maryam on the way home...
jane nin says i look like Louis in my twitter dp omg haha i trolled okay.
Thank you, i look most masculine :>
Okay haha it's been an okay day but i feel so tired i can't do a single push up which is insane since I did 20 at 3am in this morning. Must be because I got up at 5am this morning and had to go to school. sigh.
AND TRAINING'S AT 7AM IN THE MORNING, DON'T TELL ME COACH ATE BLUE CHEESE AND HAD ALL HIS CELLS  DESTROYED D:
maybe he did have blue cheese.No other explanation for signs of insanity.I mean, just take me as an example. I didn't think i'd have the guts to hand in such a trolling reflection to my mom but i did. Without thinking. And i have been spaced out lately. Like one moment i was thinking hard about something and the next second, I can't remember a thing.I only remember thinking very profoundly.
So guys, if i haven't emphasized enough, don't eat blue cheese. it's the wisest thing you'll ever do.
I don't care if you think it's a joke. I swear it's for your own good ok.

and omg yay people are starting to text me :D I celebrated with some skittles lol.
(Thus my trip to the shop)