AMAZAYN
Tuesday, September 13, 2011 @ 5:37 PM | 0 notes

Charmaine says Zayn is not hot. I am here to prove otherwise ;)
So I've gone through the pains of doing gif/pic research:)
HE IS A HOTT HOTT HOTT BOY OKAYYYY~
(At the same time Nadya and Nicolette can enjoy this WAHAHA)
I shall let Zayn do the talking ;)
"So..you think I'm not hot eh?"
"How about my adorable wink?;)"

"My smile?"

"I'm pretty ^.^"

"Maybe if I am not hot to you, you might find me cute" :3

zaynmalik:

"But honestly Charmaine, I really am hot"

"Need more proof? No problem! "

"Are you convinced now?"

"No? Okay, here's more evidence..."

"Bet you can't resist my lip bite"

"I'm sure you're melting now.Then my job is done."

" If you are still doubting my hotness, that would be absolutely weird"

"How can I not be hot hmm? You must have sky high standards then"

"well, bye for now!"


HAHAHAHAHA OKAY DONE. Don't you think he's amazayn now?;)

YOU BETTER. I PUT IN MUCH EFFORT IN THIS POST IN A BID TO CONVINCE YOU HAHAHA.

Okay bye everyone~