SHORT UPDATE
Friday, March 16, 2012 @ 5:46 PM | 0 notes

I probably won't be blogging as frequently as I did in the past years. (i used to blog twice in a day omg lol) So i'm sorry if I go missing on extended periods of time, I am a busy woman. But I shall try my best to entertain you with my useless ramblings when I find the time.If rambling is entertainment at all...
What happened this week:
1)I fell sick
2)My phone bills almost hit $400
3)I rescued a turtle earlier today. It was wedged between a lampost and the concrete... How it got there, I have no clue.
So you can probably tell that my march 'holidays' were dull. As dull as a grey rug. (ok wot)
I shall leave you with an intriguing story for you to ponder over.
There lived (and still lived) a boy called Harry Edward Styles who hailed from the outskirts of Cheshire.This is his story...
  
THE END





Labels: