my mom said my eyes became browner -.-
Thursday, September 8, 2011 @ 11:07 PM | 0 notes

Thank you for putting up with the sucky pictures.
Anyway, HI. Nothing starts a blog post better than a good ol' HI. So HI. Hmmm why must my hair look cool at home whywhywhy. Anyway, look at my eyebags :'(
BAD EH. Results of sleeping at 2 am for a week. Broke a record last night, slept at 3am woke up at 6am. I've been up since then. So haha i got these uber cute cooling eye patches that look like cucumbers but they're not. Damn kawaii i wanted to nom it. But naw i don't like cucumbers so forget about the nomming part... Anyway, louis tumblr has been doing arguably well:) 106 followers now. And my posts have been getting 200+ notes 8D SO HAPPY ASDFGHJKL. So much love on tumblr, I've made friends with fangirls from Norway, Philipines (bet i spelled wrongly), Mexico, Spain, Britain, America, Australia.... Well guess what, 1D has an awesome international fanbase:D I like X1000000000. So many people dropping by love in the askbox. Can't be in a better fandom honestly... Okay anyway yeah. To le lovely anon on formspring. (I always believe anons shouldn't just be called anons 'cos they are lovely people behind the anon mask and i find anon a very sad thing to be called so yeah) So, hai lovely anon. Beats me why you hang out at my formspring. Beats me why you read my blog o.O But thanks :) I've never thought people would read all this crappy fangirling + spazzing +idk asdfhjkling(?) Anyway, today I learnt that 1) You are not from my class. So, right now, I have no possible guesses. But it's a fun game to play :) Actually i have rough guesses haha but i won't say them cos if wrong then asdfghjklkjhgfdsasdfghjkl paisehh.
Can i tell you guys a scary fact: I have been spending the whole day on tumblr. Scary right omg shit what's happening to me.
Okay, nothing much to say now, i really want some meiji chocolates or some japanese snack right now. omg crappp Japanese food. Oh dear i want sushi and ramen and udon right now D:
Alright byebye~ It's back to my tumblr life and yeah. sayonara i love you all!