LOULOULOULOU
Wednesday, August 31, 2011 @ 10:06 PM | 0 notes


The bitch holding that brush is a flirt. End of story. (okay sorry yeah i am jealous) JUST LOOK AT THAT SMILE
Okay i am done with track teachers' day cards. I spent an hour on that so i shall stop.
38 followers in a few days (has it been a week)whoo~ not bad hurhur.
this is arguably the best fandom I've been in.
No offence.
To any previous fandoms i was in.
Or still is in.
ANYWAY, GWS SOOYOUNG~ some ass of a driver crashed into her car, so now the preddy girl has back injury.
Hmmmyeah.
I have been reduced to limited ideas since:/
I have become very uninspired.
But that's probably a good thing, whoever reads this probably needs a break from my very happening blog.
Maybe I'll take a week off and post little updates:/ IDK.
Like the OH IVE GOT MORE FOLLOWERS kinda updates
OR, HI IVE GOT A PAPERCUT update.
Okay scratch that, I don't want a papercut.
I think babylion knows who babylion is. In other words, code has been decoded.
That's a bad thing.
Alright byebye.