A turn of events
Thursday, August 25, 2011 @ 8:13 PM | 0 notes

HAHA YES, I started liking (loving) LOUIS MOREEE THAN NIALL. HAHA OOPS SORRY. But meh, it's cos Louis has such a cute personality :3 SPAZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
Hahaha, if you can't stand spazzing then byebye. ADIOS.SAYONARA.
But SIGH, such perfect human beings :') Anyway, go see my twitter dp and background it's sure to make you pee in your pants :P But Niall is still cute :D Hahah his awkward video where he wanted to high five zayn but zayn didnt see is so funny. Then he put down his hand like a #reject.
ITS SO FUN TO SPAZZ WITH ARINA R OKAY. LOUISSS TEHEHEHEHEHE.
I have to warn you that the following picture is enough to make you...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
hyperventilate, so if you are weak hearted, go away for the sake of living
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And this one is for ARINA R~
DAYYUM. SO HOT THAT HE BECAME MY TWITTER DP.
Anyway, i am expecting the spazzing to go on for days and maybe weeks, so deal with it.
It's a good thing that basically everyone i know likes someone from one direction :D
Ying Xuan keeps sending me texts like " Are you sure? The guy I like is Liam? Not Louis?" She has sent 4 smses with the same question in varying forms already. YES, THE GUY YOU LIKE IS LIAM. Actually my fault hahah, i told her that Liam was Louis :P MY BAD.
Has anyone noticed that my music player has been changed ^.^
Today i trained home with Nadyah, So our conversations went like this:
Me: *spazzes about 1D*
HER:*spazzes about leetuk*
So basically,we hear each other's spazzing out. Just to you know, let it out :B
AND, here's some sad news... I FIND THAT KPOP DOSEN'T SOUND SO NICE ANYMORE ._.
I am sorry guys.
Okay i'll be on tumblr, trolling there a.k.a staring at Louis, so if you don't mind I'd go now and come back if I happen to be in another spazzing moment.
oh and i shall eat my carrots from now on.
URGH why must he be so irresistable.
DAMN. I like how Niall cracks up even before Louis says anything funny.
I can see him dying everytime Louis says anything. sigh cuties
Oh lastly,
here's something i saw on twitter:(louis on his GSCE O levels)

Louis Tomlinson
by PinkEyedPanda
GOODBYE~