I remember my promises, i just never go round doing them
Monday, September 5, 2011 @ 11:58 PM
| 0 notes
LOL HAI. Looks like I'm already back to blogging:P
And i promised months ago that i'd post up pics of my birthday prezzies.
So i haven't taken snapshots of everything yet. Oh and my camera has finally
been charged lolol. But these are old shots of me camwhoring with the gifts I got from Charmaine! Teehee. All smiggle goodies. Ive posted the babylion yu qian got me and
the bag my mommy got me. OH YEAH, i haven't taken pictures of the diary I got from
Arina :/ The pretty soft canvas one ^.^ Oh and nadya's prezzie too. HEHE. Okay whoops.
Sorry for being lazy heheh.

Strawberry notepad! (It was deceiving, I thought it was sticky notes but it was pieces of cute paper that come off with no sticky thingum at the back! Perfect for writing love letters to my homies hehe)

ALL HAIL MY NINJA PEN. Featuring Ninja cat:D

(You can't see the japanese wordings i doodled on :/)
Smiggle pencil case! (EH WAIT, this wasn't bought for my birthday, but it was from Maine:>)
There's more to that actually, there's the cute strawberry scented highlighter and the kawaii badges that i pin on my bag :P
So i thought maybe you guys probably wouldn't mind some gay camwhoring shots of meh :P
At least i spared you from the silly faces. Those could kill you with their utter hideousness.
1) Please note that I am very sensitive of the pictures posted with my face in it because I am ugly all the time. So whatever you see are kinda classified under decency.
Can't resist camwhoring with my peanut eraser.
My tutor said it looks weird. But ah well, still kawaii nonetheless.
Supposed to be some bunny pose but #FAIL. Hmm recently i thought that it would be nice if I had cheeekbones:( But I don't thus those retarded attempts at forcing them out :/

Celia told me to post a gay picture of myself SO THERE. How? Gay enough or not? Okay anyway, Teachers' Day was nice. Met up with Sun Ah, Woo Jin, Adilah, Kai Shi, Rui Jie omg okay whatever everyone lah. And Haziq was asking me where Haziqah was -.- YOU GO LOOK FOR YOUR GIRLFRAN YOURSELF LAH HAHA. I like the fact that their names are so like MEANT FOR EACH OTHER. Okay kidding i know they're not an item or anything but still amusing tralalalalala. And Haziqah MIAED. AGAIN. Mean ass :( Mdm Tan sho cute, took pictures and gave us tolberones. We nommed while chatting:) Such a nice teacher. I actually miss primary school veryvery much. One of the guys told Vicky to kick me -.- Hmmm what a whore. But ofc Vicky didn't :D Yeah so it was all fun and happy yadayadayada. I think i'd come back next year.
Something interesting happened:
There is this lovely anon whose been hanging out at my fs recently and saying all nice things about me. BUT SHE/HE REFUSES TO REVEAL HER/HIS IDENTITY.
"OH I HATE ALL THIS UNCERTAINTY"
So, this person whoever they are is apparently not close to me :/
Nah take a look.So sweet right but so untrue lolol:
Yeah, that's about it. So everyday i open up my fs and i'll see this sweet stuff. AND IM THE KIND OF PERSON WHO CANNOT TAKE SUSPENSE, THEREFORE I AM ON A MISSION TO FIND OUT WHO THIS PERSON IS.
It's nice and all but it's so not true. I am the furthest thing from cute you can ever find in this planet.
If it's any of you guys who read my blog i'm gonna bite you NYAHAH.
What's amusing is that this lovely anon is apparently;
1) Someone I know
2) But someone i'm not close too o.O
Sounds like a very nice person :')
At first i thought it was Charmaine but it wasn't. Then i thought it was Nadya but Nadya and my convos go like : HAYYYYYY THERE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU GORGEOUS, FLAWLESS, WONDERFUL .. (yeah you get the picture) Then i thought it was Arina R but tweenie won't call me cute to save her life lolol. HMMM. Ah well, anyway, shoutout to anon:
You've been making my days:)Thanks:) AND IM NOT CUTE OK END OF STORY.
It's puzzling to know that someone would actually check my formspring haha!
SECOND INTERESTING THING:
I saw 1D's webchat yesterday. Amusing like crazy but waited so long. Louis was uber cute. They were eating like starved kiddos. Lol.
ANDDDD my photosets on tumblr have been getting a lot of notes like 150 + :)
72 FOLLOWERS GUISE. Omg so happy haha. AND I STARTED FROM JUST 50 FOLLOWERS TODAY, SO NOT BAD YAH HAHA.
Yeah OKAY simple stuff like that makes me happy, little things count as HUGE in my world. LOL.
Anyway, fav moment from yesterday's webcam:
Alright, it's been a good day. Yesterday was lovely too~
SAYONARA GUISE~
p.s hi i bet those of you with formspring follow the daily spammer person for question spam right. i unfollowed her. And if you're a directioner, you should too cos apparently, she hates One Direction. I CANNOT STAND THESE PEOPLE. I mean, sorry for being a hardcore fangirl but i can't help it. I am going to follow someone else for spam if i were you. No pressure though, justsaying.
I remember my promises, i just never go round doing them
Monday, September 5, 2011 @ 11:58 PM
| 0 notes
LOL HAI. Looks like I'm already back to blogging:P
And i promised months ago that i'd post up pics of my birthday prezzies.
So i haven't taken snapshots of everything yet. Oh and my camera has finally
been charged lolol. But these are old shots of me camwhoring with the gifts I got from Charmaine! Teehee. All smiggle goodies. Ive posted the babylion yu qian got me and
the bag my mommy got me. OH YEAH, i haven't taken pictures of the diary I got from
Arina :/ The pretty soft canvas one ^.^ Oh and nadya's prezzie too. HEHE. Okay whoops.
Sorry for being lazy heheh.

Strawberry notepad! (It was deceiving, I thought it was sticky notes but it was pieces of cute paper that come off with no sticky thingum at the back! Perfect for writing love letters to my homies hehe)

ALL HAIL MY NINJA PEN. Featuring Ninja cat:D

(You can't see the japanese wordings i doodled on :/)
Smiggle pencil case! (EH WAIT, this wasn't bought for my birthday, but it was from Maine:>)
There's more to that actually, there's the cute strawberry scented highlighter and the kawaii badges that i pin on my bag :P
So i thought maybe you guys probably wouldn't mind some gay camwhoring shots of meh :P
At least i spared you from the silly faces. Those could kill you with their utter hideousness.
1) Please note that I am very sensitive of the pictures posted with my face in it because I am ugly all the time. So whatever you see are kinda classified under decency.
Can't resist camwhoring with my peanut eraser.
My tutor said it looks weird. But ah well, still kawaii nonetheless.
Supposed to be some bunny pose but #FAIL. Hmm recently i thought that it would be nice if I had cheeekbones:( But I don't thus those retarded attempts at forcing them out :/

Celia told me to post a gay picture of myself SO THERE. How? Gay enough or not? Okay anyway, Teachers' Day was nice. Met up with Sun Ah, Woo Jin, Adilah, Kai Shi, Rui Jie omg okay whatever everyone lah. And Haziq was asking me where Haziqah was -.- YOU GO LOOK FOR YOUR GIRLFRAN YOURSELF LAH HAHA. I like the fact that their names are so like MEANT FOR EACH OTHER. Okay kidding i know they're not an item or anything but still amusing tralalalalala. And Haziqah MIAED. AGAIN. Mean ass :( Mdm Tan sho cute, took pictures and gave us tolberones. We nommed while chatting:) Such a nice teacher. I actually miss primary school veryvery much. One of the guys told Vicky to kick me -.- Hmmm what a whore. But ofc Vicky didn't :D Yeah so it was all fun and happy yadayadayada. I think i'd come back next year.
Something interesting happened:
There is this lovely anon whose been hanging out at my fs recently and saying all nice things about me. BUT SHE/HE REFUSES TO REVEAL HER/HIS IDENTITY.
"OH I HATE ALL THIS UNCERTAINTY"
So, this person whoever they are is apparently not close to me :/
Nah take a look.So sweet right but so untrue lolol:
Yeah, that's about it. So everyday i open up my fs and i'll see this sweet stuff. AND IM THE KIND OF PERSON WHO CANNOT TAKE SUSPENSE, THEREFORE I AM ON A MISSION TO FIND OUT WHO THIS PERSON IS.
It's nice and all but it's so not true. I am the furthest thing from cute you can ever find in this planet.
If it's any of you guys who read my blog i'm gonna bite you NYAHAH.
What's amusing is that this lovely anon is apparently;
1) Someone I know
2) But someone i'm not close too o.O
Sounds like a very nice person :')
At first i thought it was Charmaine but it wasn't. Then i thought it was Nadya but Nadya and my convos go like : HAYYYYYY THERE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU GORGEOUS, FLAWLESS, WONDERFUL .. (yeah you get the picture) Then i thought it was Arina R but tweenie won't call me cute to save her life lolol. HMMM. Ah well, anyway, shoutout to anon:
You've been making my days:)Thanks:) AND IM NOT CUTE OK END OF STORY.
It's puzzling to know that someone would actually check my formspring haha!
SECOND INTERESTING THING:
I saw 1D's webchat yesterday. Amusing like crazy but waited so long. Louis was uber cute. They were eating like starved kiddos. Lol.
ANDDDD my photosets on tumblr have been getting a lot of notes like 150 + :)
72 FOLLOWERS GUISE. Omg so happy haha. AND I STARTED FROM JUST 50 FOLLOWERS TODAY, SO NOT BAD YAH HAHA.
Yeah OKAY simple stuff like that makes me happy, little things count as HUGE in my world. LOL.
Anyway, fav moment from yesterday's webcam:
Alright, it's been a good day. Yesterday was lovely too~
SAYONARA GUISE~
p.s hi i bet those of you with formspring follow the daily spammer person for question spam right. i unfollowed her. And if you're a directioner, you should too cos apparently, she hates One Direction. I CANNOT STAND THESE PEOPLE. I mean, sorry for being a hardcore fangirl but i can't help it. I am going to follow someone else for spam if i were you. No pressure though, justsaying.