i wonder if one direction is aware that THEY are beautiful ._.
Wednesday, August 24, 2011 @ 8:56 PM
| 0 notes
Firstly, if you are going to continue reading my blog in the near future, you will be greeted by A LOT of Niall Horan spam. NOTHING CAN STOP ME.
So we had a Niall or Zayn debate today and hahaha, okay sure, Zayn is hot and all but Niall is so cute I can't even :/ Yeah, you guys should stop looking at Zayn now and divert your attention to my boyfriend on the right :3 YQ AND I ARE FOREVER COOL, NIALL BETTER THAN ZAYN WAHAHA.
Nicolette, this one's for you HAHAHA.
He is hotter in baseball jackets :P
BUT BUT BUT BUT: THIS IS WAY BETTER THAN ZAYN>>
Okay hahaha my heart is exploding. ( nadya got pregnant today after looking at zayn's photos -.-") I got freaked out when she put my hand on her tummy and said "Do you feel the kick"
DAMN NADYA, YOU SCAR ME FOR LIFE.
You know, I can't believe I used to Nichkhun spazz cus um this is way better heh.
HAHA oh and I like Louis too^^ He is hillarious like that:
ANYWAY,
HEHE, vas happening,i shall like carrots now.
Okay anyway, I'm finding it pretty pointless to blog about my mundane life now since I can blog about these perfect guys forever.
So yeah, school was okay and I sat same bus as ________. And ________ looked at me again sigh what are you thinking dayyum. I am dying to know whether _______ is sizing me up cos if a normal person judges anybody, they don't carry on with the staring for days ._. Right or no. Maybe _______ thinks I am creepy so _______ looks at me before I can do that. asdfghjkl idk, hehehe but Niall has been taking up the most space in my head these days:OOO
Went home with ma wifehh today, been long :)
Sigh okay okay, no point blogging about me, shall go dream about Niall hahah.
OH HAVE YOU SEEN THE MAG SCANS? Niall's page was adorable, his handwriting is sexy. HAHAHAHAHAH.
(a one direction fan just asked a one direction tumblr what WMYB is. And she replied "It's what makes you big hun" HAHAH I FIND THIS HILLARIOUS)
ARGH NIALL SAID THAT HE LIKES PARTY ROCK ANTHEM COS "ITS SO BOUNCY"
SHIT SO CUTE.
Okay people,i shall lose my social life to Niall. Brb while I lose myself in Niall Horan tumblrs. byebye
Labels: what makes you beautiful
i wonder if one direction is aware that THEY are beautiful ._.
Wednesday, August 24, 2011 @ 8:56 PM
| 0 notes
Firstly, if you are going to continue reading my blog in the near future, you will be greeted by A LOT of Niall Horan spam. NOTHING CAN STOP ME.
So we had a Niall or Zayn debate today and hahaha, okay sure, Zayn is hot and all but Niall is so cute I can't even :/ Yeah, you guys should stop looking at Zayn now and divert your attention to my boyfriend on the right :3 YQ AND I ARE FOREVER COOL, NIALL BETTER THAN ZAYN WAHAHA.
Nicolette, this one's for you HAHAHA.
He is hotter in baseball jackets :P
BUT BUT BUT BUT: THIS IS WAY BETTER THAN ZAYN>>
Okay hahaha my heart is exploding. ( nadya got pregnant today after looking at zayn's photos -.-") I got freaked out when she put my hand on her tummy and said "Do you feel the kick"
DAMN NADYA, YOU SCAR ME FOR LIFE.
You know, I can't believe I used to Nichkhun spazz cus um this is way better heh.
HAHA oh and I like Louis too^^ He is hillarious like that:
ANYWAY,
HEHE, vas happening,i shall like carrots now.
Okay anyway, I'm finding it pretty pointless to blog about my mundane life now since I can blog about these perfect guys forever.
So yeah, school was okay and I sat same bus as ________. And ________ looked at me again sigh what are you thinking dayyum. I am dying to know whether _______ is sizing me up cos if a normal person judges anybody, they don't carry on with the staring for days ._. Right or no. Maybe _______ thinks I am creepy so _______ looks at me before I can do that. asdfghjkl idk, hehehe but Niall has been taking up the most space in my head these days:OOO
Went home with ma wifehh today, been long :)
Sigh okay okay, no point blogging about me, shall go dream about Niall hahah.
OH HAVE YOU SEEN THE MAG SCANS? Niall's page was adorable, his handwriting is sexy. HAHAHAHAHAH.
(a one direction fan just asked a one direction tumblr what WMYB is. And she replied "It's what makes you big hun" HAHAH I FIND THIS HILLARIOUS)
ARGH NIALL SAID THAT HE LIKES PARTY ROCK ANTHEM COS "ITS SO BOUNCY"
SHIT SO CUTE.
Okay people,i shall lose my social life to Niall. Brb while I lose myself in Niall Horan tumblrs. byebye
Labels: what makes you beautiful