I am Lousing myself from reality
Saturday, August 27, 2011 @ 4:11 PM
| 0 notes
THE TITLE PEOPLE, THE TITLE.
Charmaine was saying "I bet you're Louising"
Then I came up with that.
I feel shameless but nevermind. It's been just one day but we already have followers!
So, do the right thing.now;)
I have been fangirling when I dream.
I wake up, and the fangirling starts immediately.
I am living a wonderful life at the moment.
Directioners on tumblr are so nice.
Story of my life.
Okay anyway, today is so coldddddddddddddddddddddd.
I'm literally freezing.
Or maybe it's just Louis.
But honestly, the weather is so good.
Reminds me of the days in Australia.
There was a time i skipped bathing because it was freezing me to the bones. It was so foggy out, visibility = zero. Yeah so stayed in and drank hot choc.
And that's only Australia.
UGH I HAVE TO GO:(
*UPDATE
GUYSGUYS, Niall's on live radio;)
Louis' slot is same time tomorrow. About 10 sg time.
That's 3pm in UK. I hope i can listen in :(
Tomorrow's gonna be a busybusy day.
My mom bought the raya cookies today.
EH WALAO THE HERSHEY CHOC CHIP IS FABULOUS.
HMPH ZAYN YOU FLIRT. Lol kay kidding, they are so adorbz.
I am Lousing myself from reality
Saturday, August 27, 2011 @ 4:11 PM
| 0 notes
THE TITLE PEOPLE, THE TITLE.
Charmaine was saying "I bet you're Louising"
Then I came up with that.
I feel shameless but nevermind. It's been just one day but we already have followers!
So, do the right thing.now;)
I have been fangirling when I dream.
I wake up, and the fangirling starts immediately.
I am living a wonderful life at the moment.
Directioners on tumblr are so nice.
Story of my life.
Okay anyway, today is so coldddddddddddddddddddddd.
I'm literally freezing.
Or maybe it's just Louis.
But honestly, the weather is so good.
Reminds me of the days in Australia.
There was a time i skipped bathing because it was freezing me to the bones. It was so foggy out, visibility = zero. Yeah so stayed in and drank hot choc.
And that's only Australia.
UGH I HAVE TO GO:(
*UPDATE
GUYSGUYS, Niall's on live radio;)
Louis' slot is same time tomorrow. About 10 sg time.
That's 3pm in UK. I hope i can listen in :(
Tomorrow's gonna be a busybusy day.
My mom bought the raya cookies today.
EH WALAO THE HERSHEY CHOC CHIP IS FABULOUS.
HMPH ZAYN YOU FLIRT. Lol kay kidding, they are so adorbz.