I can cry looking at perfection
Friday, August 26, 2011 @ 8:12 PM
| 0 notes

DAMMIT. Now i have to contemplate changing my twitter dp. Which is as precious as this. The only person who can beat louis is louis. ASDFGHJKL MELTS.
Nyehe, he looks adorbz in specs and beanies ^^
His
voice makes me go mentally instable.
Here's to the beautifully perfect face, gorgeous voice and wonderful personality.
He's so nice to his fans:'( He tended to this girl who broke her finger. (I'm sure it wouldn't hurt if louis is the one holding an ice pack to your finger) and he went out to see if there were any stranded fans. What a wonderful guy. ANYWAY, you like one direction right? YES. You want them to come SG right?YES. SO go sign this petition NOW.
You need a twitter though, and it only takes 5 mins to create an account on twitter (YES YOU, ARINA R GO GET A TWITTER NAO.)
~SIGH~
Alrighty, back to reality:
-i have been ditching my diary for days
-Louis makes me so happy
-today was mediocre
-i like that when I'm with nadya, everything is funnier than it should be
-we met cikgu in the mrt and greeted her to embarrass her
-Nadya greeted her maam good morning when it was 1pm
-i am starting to think that Hana Cheong is not at all that bad
-I am going through an emotional tornado. (ah yes, when i'm happy i feel like crying then i'd feel sad)
-i had some lonely time during recess. (With my tpc, earpiece and Louis) so basically this dude is making me an introvert
-WHAT TO DO *shrugs*
-someone said babylion was wearing specs today. I didnt even see but ah well, did i mention that Louis is wayy cute?
-i'm sorry babylion but it seems like i'm not a spazztard anymore
-which should be a good thing eh
-i spazz when it comes to Louis though. Kinda awkward to feel like kissing my tpc screen right
DISCLAIMER : I DID NOT DO THAT
-being a fangirl is hard but at least i can still differentiate between fantasy and reality
-it's so frustrating to look at Louis #whoops.
OH LOUIS IS GETTING A SOLO IN NA NA NA.
SHIT. CAN'T WAIT. 12 more days to release.
I will definitely absolutely replay only his part.
It's only fair to start with a gif of Louis and end with a picture of Louis so here goes:
/cries/
I can cry looking at perfection
Friday, August 26, 2011 @ 8:12 PM
| 0 notes

DAMMIT. Now i have to contemplate changing my twitter dp. Which is as precious as this. The only person who can beat louis is louis. ASDFGHJKL MELTS.
Nyehe, he looks adorbz in specs and beanies ^^
His
voice makes me go mentally instable.
Here's to the beautifully perfect face, gorgeous voice and wonderful personality.
He's so nice to his fans:'( He tended to this girl who broke her finger. (I'm sure it wouldn't hurt if louis is the one holding an ice pack to your finger) and he went out to see if there were any stranded fans. What a wonderful guy. ANYWAY, you like one direction right? YES. You want them to come SG right?YES. SO go sign this petition NOW.
You need a twitter though, and it only takes 5 mins to create an account on twitter (YES YOU, ARINA R GO GET A TWITTER NAO.)
~SIGH~
Alrighty, back to reality:
-i have been ditching my diary for days
-Louis makes me so happy
-today was mediocre
-i like that when I'm with nadya, everything is funnier than it should be
-we met cikgu in the mrt and greeted her to embarrass her
-Nadya greeted her maam good morning when it was 1pm
-i am starting to think that Hana Cheong is not at all that bad
-I am going through an emotional tornado. (ah yes, when i'm happy i feel like crying then i'd feel sad)
-i had some lonely time during recess. (With my tpc, earpiece and Louis) so basically this dude is making me an introvert
-WHAT TO DO *shrugs*
-someone said babylion was wearing specs today. I didnt even see but ah well, did i mention that Louis is wayy cute?
-i'm sorry babylion but it seems like i'm not a spazztard anymore
-which should be a good thing eh
-i spazz when it comes to Louis though. Kinda awkward to feel like kissing my tpc screen right
DISCLAIMER : I DID NOT DO THAT
-being a fangirl is hard but at least i can still differentiate between fantasy and reality
-it's so frustrating to look at Louis #whoops.
OH LOUIS IS GETTING A SOLO IN NA NA NA.
SHIT. CAN'T WAIT. 12 more days to release.
I will definitely absolutely replay only his part.
It's only fair to start with a gif of Louis and end with a picture of Louis so here goes:
/cries/