louis live on radio
Sunday, August 28, 2011 @ 10:52 PM | 0 notes

I am having a meltdown.
I was hearing Louis' voice on live radio.
So amazing, just hearing that voice LIVE.
I can't even.
My hands are like jelly typing this, his voice gives me the shivers.
I WANNA CRY. OVER WAYY TOO FAST.
Shall try listening in to Zayn tomorrow but OHMYGOD NO IT'S NOT THE SAME:'(
BRB WHILE I GO LOOK FOR CARROTS AND EAT THEM AND THINK OF LOUIS ALL NIGHT.
I seriously need to meet this boy.
Eh but if I do, I can bet I'd have a heart attack and die on the spot.
OHMYGOD SOMEONE JUST KILL ME I CAN CRYCRYCRY RIGHT NOW.
HIS VOICE ASDFGHJKL.
Okay i will try not to post tomorrow because it will obviously be about louis.
So just imagine a louis post tomrrow.
I am having a Louis' voice hangover.
ohmygosh i am so sad now.

CRY CRY CRY