Supercalifragilisticexpeelidociously ADORABLE
Tuesday, August 23, 2011 @ 8:17 PM | 0 notes

Today was wonderful. I prayed for Ms Praba not to come and she didn't so it is FREE PERIOD + TEST CANCELLED! WEHEHEHE.
Ohmyasjjhfdjhdfjhfjdjkfdfllllllll, Niall is so irresistably cute I can't stand it.
One direction should quickly go release an album. [click]
Anyway, today was pretty cool:)
And i'm a bit um scared of _________ now. So i have noticed ___________ has been looking my way and I bet ___________ was judging me. JUDGING MY CREEPINESS MAYBE:'( And yesterday at the fitt run people there ____________ was sitting the opp way and like I could directly see ______________ and_____________ was looking at me. Okay i'm scared now :'(
WAHHHHHHHH DONT STARE AT ME LIKE THAT. ITS SO HARD TO LOOK BACK.
Okay yeah whatever.
Anyway, Niall has such a cute addictive laugh :3
I have been watching vids of him doing random retarded stuff ohmy *SPAZZES*
CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE HNNGGGGGGGGGG.
Oh dear. Ah well, I might as well insert a pic or two.or four
Okay y'all it's time to spazz.
HIS ACCENT IS SO CUTE, IT'S SO IRISHY. He is Irish hahaha okay I love Irish people :D
HAHA, SO yes, I've become a one direction fan (more like Niall fan) in a span of one day ._.
Have you ever seen anyone so perfect? OH and i'm not ditching babylion k. :3
I happen to have uploaded me and arina r's sarawak vlog up on vimeo but i noticed how ridiculously unglam i looked. AND, yeah. So i shall edit and tell y'all when it is up haha. It is basically a video on arina r drawing in her diary which is really preddy :> SO it will be like showcasing her artistic abilities. Oh dear, we were quite in the mood to zone out then thus the drowsy faces and tired voice. HAHA I HAVE TO GO DO A PROPER VIDEO, WHO'S GAME? We can talk about Niall ^^
HEHEH OKAY BYE~