You can chose not to read this
Thursday, August 11, 2011 @ 5:35 PM
| 0 notes

I'd be super slim lor. Oh guess what, I did french fishtail braid :D Whatever you call it lah, basically fishtail using all my hair. Ha.Ha. I did it, on my own with no prior practice or teaching whatsoever. I just...figured it out :D I'm cool like that. Oh today I got a violent shock that made me go practically sick. It was just HER. She just came round the corner and my weak heart got such a violent shock. I got a heartattack+chills+tummy ache+increase blood pressure. Ohgosh. Okay shall not elaborate on what happened next heh. Yeah so basically it was pretty bad and my temp dropped and all. And I had prolonged tummy ache:( Pain man. I sound crazy but well I am so either way, I win right.K not really. (Notice how I have just blabbered randomly without making any particular sense) Sigh. If i keep it up like this, I will indirectly shorten my lifespan with all these not mini but literally major heart attacks and after shocks.
I will update when I find something that makes sense to write about.
** Oh yknow, I did a new blogskin but i dunno whether i should change:/ Hmmm and oh our snsd tumblr's inbox has been pretty active now.Someone even asked a question about why sunny is afraid of fireworks and i'm like o.O Random but heck, I did my research and answered her question HAHA. And this brazillian guy whose english quite fail and he said I am a fan of brazilian girls. Then later he said omg, i meant i am brazilian and i like snsd. TRALALA FUNNY. Seeing a filled inbox kinda makes my day(: Oh and i think we might get to our 1000 followers target faster then predicted since the follow 'metre' is going pretty fast. Give or take a few months I guess, were at 774 now.JIAYOU. And in case you were thinking, our snsd blog is kinda for gaining followers to spread the sone love. Yeahehehe. But my personal is basically for my own pleasure:) Hehe, just in case you're wondering why we are so obsessed about followers hehe
You can chose not to read this
Thursday, August 11, 2011 @ 5:35 PM
| 0 notes

I'd be super slim lor. Oh guess what, I did french fishtail braid :D Whatever you call it lah, basically fishtail using all my hair. Ha.Ha. I did it, on my own with no prior practice or teaching whatsoever. I just...figured it out :D I'm cool like that. Oh today I got a violent shock that made me go practically sick. It was just HER. She just came round the corner and my weak heart got such a violent shock. I got a heartattack+chills+tummy ache+increase blood pressure. Ohgosh. Okay shall not elaborate on what happened next heh. Yeah so basically it was pretty bad and my temp dropped and all. And I had prolonged tummy ache:( Pain man. I sound crazy but well I am so either way, I win right.K not really. (Notice how I have just blabbered randomly without making any particular sense) Sigh. If i keep it up like this, I will indirectly shorten my lifespan with all these not mini but literally major heart attacks and after shocks.
I will update when I find something that makes sense to write about.
** Oh yknow, I did a new blogskin but i dunno whether i should change:/ Hmmm and oh our snsd tumblr's inbox has been pretty active now.Someone even asked a question about why sunny is afraid of fireworks and i'm like o.O Random but heck, I did my research and answered her question HAHA. And this brazillian guy whose english quite fail and he said I am a fan of brazilian girls. Then later he said omg, i meant i am brazilian and i like snsd. TRALALA FUNNY. Seeing a filled inbox kinda makes my day(: Oh and i think we might get to our 1000 followers target faster then predicted since the follow 'metre' is going pretty fast. Give or take a few months I guess, were at 774 now.JIAYOU. And in case you were thinking, our snsd blog is kinda for gaining followers to spread the sone love. Yeahehehe. But my personal is basically for my own pleasure:) Hehe, just in case you're wondering why we are so obsessed about followers hehe