Day 3 — Your Parents
Friday, August 5, 2011 @ 2:04 PM | 0 notes

"yo panda so fat he can't put his hands up"
Well since I am not crushing on anyone, I am skipping challenge 2.
Disclaimer: Guys, this can get hard for people to understand. Because I get emotional and then I can't fathom my feelings in words so it's best you skip this post. And if you can't be bothered about what I have to say about my parents, byebye.

Mommy
Dear mommy,
I know you will not read this and if you do, that means you've found my blog and that will be veryveryvery bad. Okay so...
I am really sorry if I have dissappointed you. I have never been the perfect daughter for anyone and I have wronged you at times so I am sorry :'( I'm really sad at how we have sorta drifted apart in recent years as in I don't really have as many heart to heart chats with you anymore or mommy daughter outings. Maybe it's because of my super packed schedule and I know how much you hate seeing me behind my computer screen all the time:/ I'm really sorry. Earlier this year when I made you upset:/ I know things have been really hard, but I promise, surgery or no surgery you WILL recover. Don't give a hoot about what people say about the insensitive douche who brought up death(hate this bloody woman with all of my hate).I really do care about you. I care a lot about you. You are the most important person in my life and I CANNOT live without you. I really appreciate all the sacrifices you have made. I really do. Thank you so much. I love you :')
( I have shortened this letter by a significant amount. I noticed how I started elaborating on a lot of depressing things that do not concern other people)
DADDY( I KNOW YOU HATE IT WHEN I CALL YOU THIS)
dear daddy (^.^),
our relationship kinda soured :/
But i believe it's gonna get better. I am so thankful for all you have done for me, chauffuering ( lol at the spelling) me everywhere. I am so sorry if I made you late for work 'cos I take too long to get ready:/ BUT I SWEAR I DO NOT TAKE 30 MINS ON MY HAIR. Thank you so much for showering me with everything I possibly need and being protective of me. Thank you thank you thank you. I am sorry if I had been rude and stuff. It shall stop. Although it will be kinda tough since you annoy me at times. But above all this, I love you AYAH:>

**be glad I shortened this post, or you will die at my long-winded ramblings.
sayonara~
oh and sorry for my webcamming, my camera currently dead. Heh. Lazy to charge ktnxbye