Dreamer
Monday, August 1, 2011 @ 9:56 AM
| 0 notes

Hello guise, free periods like there's no next lesson~ (haha)
Okay so today no pe,geog and english. ilovemylife.
mehh, but i don't want math,
okay asking for too much pff
Okay so anyway, yesterday was okayyy:)
Ate at fish and co yumyum.
I ordered the japanese fish and chips and it was lovely i tell you,
MARVELLOUS.
so crispy and tender and yummy.
You can never go wrong with japanese food:)
Then yeah blahblahblah,
Today is the first day of fasting month and i can't fast today:(
Looking at the e-mails from Charlotte makes me feel guilty:/
oh and i am very bored now. watching AAGG and hello baby.
update later then~
UPDATE*
Okay haha hi,
It's um 9:20 pm now.
I am fasting tomorrow, then it's gonna be a good one month of being a good kid. I shall not swear, i shall not get angry. I shall not gossip. Yep. I shall be goodkid101. Or else my fasting will be pointless. Alrighty, I can't wait to lose weight^.^
Every year I seem to be unable to keep my promise of doing cardio at night.
I'm too lazy to even do crunches, ask me do cardio walao.
AND WHEN TRAINING STARTS, THE REGRET OVERWHELMS ME.
Anyway, this year, I SHALL DO CARDIO AND CIRCUIT K.
Oh dear, the very sentence is full of doubt hehe.
Don't care lah.
Track is sorta a given up ambition pfffft.
I am contemplating very hard on whether or not I should change cca.
SHOULD I. SHOULDDD IIIII.
I am so tired now and hyper as I sound in this post, I am pretty much dying of sleepiness.
I shall follow abiegail and wash my hair in the morning ^.^
Okay speaking of ABIEGAIL, the woman found her wallet under her table this morn and btw, her table was empty last friday. Some coward man. Haha, we ALMOST reported today pfff. Good thing she found her wallet, I hope it dosen't happen again!!!!!!!
Okay i feel so rich cos my father didn't reduce my allowance and i am not gonna be needing any cash for a month. Oh goody goody. HERE'S A FACT ABOUT ME: I don't ever spend my savings on myself, I always use it to get nice birthday gifts for my lovviesss:D
I am so nice. Pffft. But if i happen to save more than usual, I shall go get myself something nice, for once.
Okaybyepeople.
For the next 30 days, i shall strive to complete this challenge. I usually halfway give up haha.
Dreamer
Monday, August 1, 2011 @ 9:56 AM
| 0 notes

Hello guise, free periods like there's no next lesson~ (haha)
Okay so today no pe,geog and english. ilovemylife.
mehh, but i don't want math,
okay asking for too much pff
Okay so anyway, yesterday was okayyy:)
Ate at fish and co yumyum.
I ordered the japanese fish and chips and it was lovely i tell you,
MARVELLOUS.
so crispy and tender and yummy.
You can never go wrong with japanese food:)
Then yeah blahblahblah,
Today is the first day of fasting month and i can't fast today:(
Looking at the e-mails from Charlotte makes me feel guilty:/
oh and i am very bored now. watching AAGG and hello baby.
update later then~
UPDATE*
Okay haha hi,
It's um 9:20 pm now.
I am fasting tomorrow, then it's gonna be a good one month of being a good kid. I shall not swear, i shall not get angry. I shall not gossip. Yep. I shall be goodkid101. Or else my fasting will be pointless. Alrighty, I can't wait to lose weight^.^
Every year I seem to be unable to keep my promise of doing cardio at night.
I'm too lazy to even do crunches, ask me do cardio walao.
AND WHEN TRAINING STARTS, THE REGRET OVERWHELMS ME.
Anyway, this year, I SHALL DO CARDIO AND CIRCUIT K.
Oh dear, the very sentence is full of doubt hehe.
Don't care lah.
Track is sorta a given up ambition pfffft.
I am contemplating very hard on whether or not I should change cca.
SHOULD I. SHOULDDD IIIII.
I am so tired now and hyper as I sound in this post, I am pretty much dying of sleepiness.
I shall follow abiegail and wash my hair in the morning ^.^
Okay speaking of ABIEGAIL, the woman found her wallet under her table this morn and btw, her table was empty last friday. Some coward man. Haha, we ALMOST reported today pfff. Good thing she found her wallet, I hope it dosen't happen again!!!!!!!
Okay i feel so rich cos my father didn't reduce my allowance and i am not gonna be needing any cash for a month. Oh goody goody. HERE'S A FACT ABOUT ME: I don't ever spend my savings on myself, I always use it to get nice birthday gifts for my lovviesss:D
I am so nice. Pffft. But if i happen to save more than usual, I shall go get myself something nice, for once.
Okaybyepeople.
For the next 30 days, i shall strive to complete this challenge. I usually halfway give up haha.