Day 4 — Your Sibling (or closest relative)
Sunday, August 7, 2011 @ 2:54 PM | 0 notes


Sigh at the challenge of the day. What else could I say about my sister other than her being a pain in the butt 99.9% of the time? Haha. Okay fine.
I have two brothers but ohwell, like as if they can read this.
So here goes..
Hi pain in the butt,
I just wanna let you know that no matter how many times I complain about the injustice of having a sister like you, you are still my sister and I will still stick up for you no matter what. And no matter how many times I told you I wished you would disappear (among many other more horrible things), I probably mean it for a fraction of a second. We used to be inseparable as little kids (judging from the old photos) and I wish that we were still close. I'm still glad that I can at times count on you and talk to you when I'm upset. Hey little sister, it dosen't matter if I don't show you that I love you 'cos I am bad at expressing love for anyone but I do know that deep down, I do care for you 'cos you're my sister. And no, I don't want you to vanish or be taken away by the police or take a trip to the bermuda triangle and never come back. At least I don't think so. Because at the end of the day, you are the first person I look for when I am feeling lonely or when I need someone to talk to at home. It's about time I be nice to you.
(p.s sorry for scratching you-.- I'm not proud of that, unlike what I said)

Okay done:)
some people have asked me why I am so lag on my pinkeyedpanda tumblr. That's cos I have made a transition from my kawaii tumblr to my pretty tumblr.
Just to seperate the cutesy stuff I reblog and the cool and pretty things I reblog so yup. Click the link if you like. Too many tumblr accs now haha :/
I just love tumblr so much I need to seperate stuff i reblog in categories teehee.
SNSD.KAWII.PRETTY
I have some personality disorder teehee.
Oh, someday can someone follow me to the AKB48 cafe? What of they pop by ^^ They already did a few weeks ago :'( And i want jap food so bad. And i wanna try their floats. Namely A, K and B. They so chio ah ahhaha.Okay bye everyone
(oh, one of my bunnies lost about half its' weight:( Man, is he anorexic? I think he's sick:((( Mygosh:( GAHH. Wish for him alright, he's kinda nearing he's due date:/ 2 more years to a bunny's average life span. Whoa cries :/)