oxymoronic day
Saturday, July 30, 2011 @ 3:58 PM | 0 notes



Yesterday was a tornado of emotion haha.
For me only, anway.
I was pissed at every freaking work i had to do in school. (I pms at work, not people)
And i had to stand for an hour in math again, heehee good job man. Basically, I had cramps that day so i wasn't in the best mood even if i didn't show it :) Science was like "screw you screw you physics"
But thankgod everything changed for the better AFTER SCHOOL~
I had the best time with Nadya:D I always do hahahaha.
Yesterday's mini outing was a simple one but still loved it sho much.
Since we had three hours to eat up before showcase,
We ate. Haha kay, that didn't make sense. So yeah MAC-ed. And cinnamon melts -ed with nadya but she was full then left the rest for me heh. Then we walked around thiong (HAHA NOTHING TO DO MAH) and okay something hillarious happened but I shall salvage Nadya's pretty reputation by not telling you about it. But anyway, it was so funny until an outsider was laughing at her too:D So throughout the day, i kept bursting out in laughter just from the memory of what happened. Like now:P NADYA IZ THE BEST LAH. Then we bought these cute mini erasers for no reason at all apart from them being cute and that Tom and Stephanie were having a clearance sale. I mean, we went in cos of the sale but i doubt the erasers were actually discounted. So cheapskate haha. Then we went to the usual boring places made interesting thanks to each other's company 8D No place is a bore with Nadya, seriously! Anyway just as we were leaving, we bumped into Taylor and Geraldine then we went off to get YQ's birthday stuff:) I hope she had a memorable birthday, guess WHO hugged her;) Yeahhh, then showcase time. Hahah, my dad was dead bored heh. Basically stood around doing nothing. AND SOMEONE STOLE ABIEGAIL's wallet. Im dead mad okay,
-i lost my wallet last year (it was on my table lah heh yeah AND WAS NEVER FOUND)
-Nusrat lost LOTS OF MONEY. (guides cookies money and had to pay back herself wtfff)
-Dawn lost a hundred bucks last year too. (wallet still intact)
-Nusrta lost her bay batt and it was recovered later but well.
All the losses occured within class. (when the stuff were in class)
Okay anyway, point being, it's definitely Theft and definitely done by an insider. This person totally hates people in G2 i guess. I would be lying if i said i have no suspicions, we all do and so does Abiegail but we have no proof. It is ridiculously annoying sigh. Be best if we tell Ms Chia mann, she has some magnetic force that somehow attracts the culprits to her. Like, they actually own up. But anyway, G2 people, please keep your valuables safe kay!
Anywayy, at night, my dad brought me to macs even if i had eaten thar earlier and stuffed my face with pizza! LOLOLOL, but we finally had a proper chat. A friendly one. And i missed it. SO it was like daddy-daughter time :)
My father wanted to fetch Charmaine and bring her out to dinner with us too lor but she left first:/ walao , heartbroken sia. I could see us having such an awesome time but OHWELLZ. G1 ended early -.- Okay i was like damn, that's dark when i reached her class haha. Showcase ended at 8.45, earlier then scheduled. No idea why. Neverminddddd, i had a good time all the same:)
I did a homerun for rounders :D Hahah, i know it's no big deal lah but it's an achievement k! For one thing, i hate rounders and i had no idea what the poop was going on.
NADYA IS SPAZZING ABOUT BUNNY HAHAHA.OKAY THIS IS HILLARIOUS:P
byebye everyone, hope you had a great day.
(CHEESY MUCH)