Day 6 — A Stranger
Wednesday, August 10, 2011 @ 12:53 PM
| 0 notes

Hello sunshine :]
How gay hahaha.
The holidays have been oh so boring:/
It's like, Monday was a blastt then boredom takes over on Tuesday. I am suffering from hangover trauma. Heh. Anyway, I should really go charge my camera. Laziness always reigns in the end. How annoying. My mom said that me and my sister can go on a shopping spree after hari raya and her PSLE. Like yay can't wait. This fasting month, my dad didn't cut my allowance even though I won't be using any cash the whole month. That's good cos that will be $80 in just one month. I'm addicted to not eating nao 8D Okay so anyway, my point is, I would be super rich by the end of this month! Which also means that I can buy what I have been saving up for (and failing)! YAY. I decided that I want to keep my hair long. (Let's see if I can do this) Since I just realised that the hairdresser cut my hair really layered. The annoying part are the waves. I need my hair straight. Okay hmmm... there's really nothing much to say. OH THANKS ARINA FOR THE BIRTHDAY GIFT, SO PRETTY.OH YEAH MY CHALLENGE.So here goes...
Day 6-A stranger
Hi stranger. I probably don't know you. And maybe you know me since you just landed on my blog. It would be quite creepy if someone I don't know is reading this. OH MY LIFE IS EXPOSED. (I blocked my blog from search engines in the case that my parents decided to google my name :O) Okay anyway, stranger, I hope you're having a good day. Wait, stranger is not a nice word:/ Hmm... hi fellow earthling!! I hope you are having a good day, how are you?:3 AND what brings you here on this uhm, sunny afternoon? Don't you have things to do? Hehehe, okay have a good day ahead earthling!!!
Day 6 — A Stranger
Wednesday, August 10, 2011 @ 12:53 PM
| 0 notes

Hello sunshine :]
How gay hahaha.
The holidays have been oh so boring:/
It's like, Monday was a blastt then boredom takes over on Tuesday. I am suffering from hangover trauma. Heh. Anyway, I should really go charge my camera. Laziness always reigns in the end. How annoying. My mom said that me and my sister can go on a shopping spree after hari raya and her PSLE. Like yay can't wait. This fasting month, my dad didn't cut my allowance even though I won't be using any cash the whole month. That's good cos that will be $80 in just one month. I'm addicted to not eating nao 8D Okay so anyway, my point is, I would be super rich by the end of this month! Which also means that I can buy what I have been saving up for (and failing)! YAY. I decided that I want to keep my hair long. (Let's see if I can do this) Since I just realised that the hairdresser cut my hair really layered. The annoying part are the waves. I need my hair straight. Okay hmmm... there's really nothing much to say. OH THANKS ARINA FOR THE BIRTHDAY GIFT, SO PRETTY.OH YEAH MY CHALLENGE.So here goes...
Day 6-A stranger
Hi stranger. I probably don't know you. And maybe you know me since you just landed on my blog. It would be quite creepy if someone I don't know is reading this. OH MY LIFE IS EXPOSED. (I blocked my blog from search engines in the case that my parents decided to google my name :O) Okay anyway, stranger, I hope you're having a good day. Wait, stranger is not a nice word:/ Hmm... hi fellow earthling!! I hope you are having a good day, how are you?:3 AND what brings you here on this uhm, sunny afternoon? Don't you have things to do? Hehehe, okay have a good day ahead earthling!!!